the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie

For a time, everything seemed peaceful on the new islands brought in by his herd's Patron God. The tension remained as many, including himself, refused to be lulled into a false sense of security. If the so called gods from this other place were as corrupted as everyone seemed to think, then it should come as no surprise when they attacked. So he lingers, hardly daring to budge from where they'd all gathered.

Good thing, too.

Blue eyes widen when he sees a tiger leap at the Earth God, claws connecting with his flesh and eliciting a cry from his lips. It was a sound more of surprise than pain and from where he stood, he couldn't see the blood trickling from a wound on the great God's shoulder. Even if his angle had been different and he'd been closer to the God, he wouldn't assume his magic would ever work on him. Yes, they could bleed. Yes, their magic could wound the foreign 'gods' and even kill them. But the foreign 'gods' aren't the source of their magic. Suddenly, though, the ground beneath his hooves begins to shake and boulders come tumbling across the battlefield like kicked stones. He stumbles, widening his stance ever so slightly to avoid falling over. Just as the initial reverberations, however, another less powerful wave follows suit.

And then the real chaos begins.

Everyone seems to spring into action, magic coming from all directions and being thrown at the tiger. He remains on the fray, his blue eyes first seeking out his daughter to ensure that's she's safe. Finding her with Alysanne, he then scans the battlefield for injuries when he hears the mare near the other healers ask for help. Summoning his light, he sends the small well-contained ball of light towards her and settles it in her head. There it grows both in size and heat - the soothing warmth should take away her pain though it only intensifies his own pain. As the light fades, he lets it go and his own headache increases causing fresh blood to trickle from his ears. Growing weary, he exhales a heavy sigh - hoping that this would be the last of the fights.

well, me — i fall in love with you every single day
*       ********************MIYKAEL; SON OF AN ANGEL
image credits

TEAM EARTH GOD
Summary: He stands on the sidelines, watching the battle unfold. He overhears @Ahvelyn asking for help and using his healing magic on her.

:: [ Magic: DarkxLight | Can summon a warm, glowing light to heal. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Healing wounds comes at a cost, ranging from mild effects, nausea and headaches to physical afflictions and lacerations/bruising for healing severe wounds. ]

@Random Event
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Miykael - 10-22-2015, 12:59 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM