the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Dovahkiin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ahrk fin Kel lost prodah, do ved viing ko fin krah,
Tol fod zeymah win kein meyz fundein!

Suddenly, everything figuratively explodes and the predominantly heat toned figures begin to move almost frantically. The ground quakes beneath her hooves, unsettling her slightly before she managed to shift and gain a better sense of balance. She hesitates, waiting until she pinpoints the massive feline shape amongst the chaos before charging forward. But she'd been far enough back that she only manages to charge halfway across the battlefield before her vision flares from the flames - effectively blinding her from her target.

The dragonborn skids to a stop, muttering a string of barely audible curses under her breath. Well, shit. She can barely determine friend from foe due to her messed up vision. Her green eyes scan the surrounding area, catching sight of bodies outside of the heated center. At least they hadn't all converged into a massive pile in the middle. Though that knowledge doesn't help to ease her mind, much. Her determination wins out, though. She could smell Ghost in the crowd and a few others she'd noticed in passing but she couldn't tell where the alluring mare was. Regardless, the mare refused to stand there, a useless lump standing there on the battlefield.

The small but well-muscled mare is only temporarily frozen to the spot, her eyes narrowing in hopes of finding the creature when it moves but all she can see is a large, hot blob surrounding where she'd previously seen the feline. With a frustrated snort, the dragonborn aims herself towards the middle of the blob, lowers her head and charges in anyway. Fuck it. The mare hopes to impale the creature with her antlers. Where doesn't much matter, really. What matters is to feel the red tips of her antlers pierce the flesh of the beast. The heat increases the closer she gets but she just hunkers down and braces for impact.

DOVAHKIIN
image credit

TEAM KILL THE TIGER
Summary: Due to her thermal radiation vision, she's blinded by the flames erupting in the middle of the battle. Charges into the battle anyway and hopes to impale the tiger with her antlers.
@Random Event for GLL

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM