the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Naerys Posts: 86
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 3 :: Tallsun HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Petyr :: Bornean Green Magpie :: Ashen Rottie
WE HELD TOGETHER THE FRAGILE SKY TO KEEP OUR WAY OF LIFE

The small family unit left to explore after the initial encounter with the Earth God, and the filly was grateful for the distraction. Mother didn't question the blood staining her knees or the slight swelling on her left side, just in front of her hip. The wandered in relative silence and that was okay. The young girl wasn't ready to face her mother's wrath (or her aunt's if it came to that). The islands, she quickly discovered, were as fascinating as they were treacherous. Several times her wings had come in handy, especially when they decided to return to where they'd left the Earth God.

Standing near Alysanne, though not right beside her as that would be super embarrassing, the girl watched the Earth God. She watched as a tiger suddenly leaps from the brush, massive clawed paws swiping at the massive God's shoulder. And then it all happens again. Everything changes, everything erupts like a volcano and the girl can only stand and watch - teal eyes brimming with unshed tears. The girl fumbles when the ground shakes, squeezing her eyes shut to fight off the impending tears (and thankfully succeeding). Why did they have to fight? Why?

She sniffles softly, relishing in the feel of her large blooms growing around her hooves and brushing against her legs from the soft breeze blowing in from the surrounding ocean. Her hooves remain glued to the ground as she tilts her head up and watches as her aunt plummets towards the tiger - using the same move she'd tried on the crocodile in the Flats. Iona is larger, stronger and it gave Naerys hope. The girl hadn't done much damage with that same attack, only peeling back some of the crocodile's scales. The blood on her knees was a heavy reminder of that day. She watches as Mauja sends graceful and deadly swans of fire at the beast but she can only admire from afar. Frozen as much in fear of the tiger as she is in fear of what would happen to her mother if she even made an attempt to join the fray.

N A E R Y S
Image Credits

TEAM EARTH GOD
Summary: stands near Alysanne, frozen in fear like a derp.
Mentions: Earth God, Alysanne, Iona, and Mauja
@Alysanne
@Random Event for HFH

IN YOUR HEART SHALL BURN AN UNQUENCHABLE FLAME

[Image: 2PHncqI.gif]

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag naerys in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Naerys - 10-22-2015, 01:52 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM