the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
The crowd continued to grow around the Earth God and then dispersed, there being no more than words passing between everyone. Alysanne lingered though, having spotted Naerys though she noticed how the girl had pointedly not joined her side in the gathering, and together with Iona she had suggested that the three of them do some exploring. She noticed the blood, of course, and the injuries and they tore at her heart - but Naerys was becoming so independent lately, she wasn’t sure how to bring it up without frightening the girl from trusting her.

But their peaceful family excursion wasn’t that way for long - the Earth God returned and Alysanne stood with her daughter - watching in dismay as a giant, fearsome beast attacked the beloved deity. The crowd that had been gathered around him before seemed to return, was everyone just hanging around and waiting for the fight? As Iona would, she joined in almost immediately. “Be careful!” She called after her sister before turning to Naerys, fear striking right down to her core. What would she do if something happened to her daughter? Or if she tried to join the battle? “Stay here, please.” It didn’t matter to her how close the girl stood to her so long as she stayed close. No, that wasn’t completely true. As the fear took hold of Alysanne she wanted a comforting touch.

Her daughter was braver than her.

Other familiar faces joined in the battle she recognized so many of them. The dear members of her herd, and of her former herd. Miykael was there, of course, helping a pretty face. Almost everyone seemed to be banding together to fight the tiger alongside the Earth God and those that weren’t were already setting in to heal anyone that was injured. She wanted nothing more than to close her eyes and shut everything out but her family was surrounded by flames and magic as they fought a what, another god? She couldn’t afford to give way to the fear that was threatening to drown her the way it had during the invasion in the Falls.

When the fire started, Alysanne moved from her spot beside Naerys to stand in front of the girl, unfurling her wings to better extend what little shield her body could physically be should any of the flames make their way this way. She may not be brave enough to step into the flames and battle the tiger but there was no hesitation in her to do this - she could at least keep her daughter safe.
everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Alysanne - 10-22-2015, 02:19 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM