the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Nothing can ever stay peaceful or quiet around here can it? I had heard the mud brown filly shouting about some feather and it belonging to her dead mom and wanting it back. I wasn't going to get involved, as it's not my fight. That is, till he stepped in. The prince of the Basin, Erebos. That of course caught my attention. He said the stallion.... had murdered one of ours? Oh hell no. Bitch gonna pay. You don't get to push around little girls or murder those that are family. I didn't know what to do, as he was much larger than I am. In battle, i'd stand no chance.

It's while i'm thinking my plan over that the Tiger God arrives. She and the Earth God go back and forth a bit before all hell breaks loose. Here we go again. I glance over as I see the mud brown filly moving about. I also take note of the prince motioning too. He's not seriously.... Oh hell. As the prince makes his move I focus on a place close to him, maybe off by just a few strides to the side. "Erebos! That portal is there if you need it!" Be safe my prince. With that I turn my own focus to the fight, charging wildly in with my glass horn lowered aiming for the jugular of the Tiger God. Let's end this quick, and bathe my horn in blood. The first time I would ever possibly draw the blood of another in battle.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Mirabella
x - x

Team Earth God/Get Abraham

Uses her portal magic to give Erebos an escape route if needed, before charging into the battle aiming to piece the Tiger God's throat with her horn

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Mirabella - 10-22-2015, 03:41 PM