the Rift

Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally]

Aviya Posts: 59
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
I stayed close to what I knew. I knew my mother, Kou, and I clung to her more now than ever. I traveled with her, following in her steps now as the cold whiteness grew deeper and harder to move in. Her strong hooves left perfect indents for me to follow in. My gait was not as flowing as my mother's and I found myself tripping often. My legs grew stronger with each movement, each day that I had life in this cold world, but sometimes I needed to slow behind my mother after a large distance, lowering my head towards the ground as my lungs shook inside my chest. Long, sharp coughs cut out of my mouth. Pain riddled my chest as my small body shook. After these spells catching my breath was nearly impossible. As best as I could I cried out and my mother would come to me, nuzzling my body until I could move again. With all the strength gathered in my small form again I pressed on after Kou.

Kou was my guide and my safety, but I felt something missing inside of me. I yearned for something more, another voice I had grown familiar with in my dark world. My father. D'artagnan. The one time I decided to ask mother Kou why I felt this way she looked so sad and hurt. She replied with little information, and it seemed difficult, so I decided not to ask again. I felt her pain. I wanted him, too.

Settling now I pressed into Mother Kou's side. She was my strength. I looked around carefully, taking in the sights around me. Ice blue eyes lifted and found the first other unicorn I had met. His strong body looked different, ragged, torn. He smelled differently, too, and I did not like it. Taking a couple of steps back I moved my small body as much as I could underneath Mother Kou, drawing warmth from her. Many more approached and I watched each of them carefully. The all looked ragged, torn; they all resembled the spotted one's scent as well.

Messages In This Thread
Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Mauja - 10-06-2012, 04:32 AM
RE: Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Giselle - 10-06-2012, 02:40 PM
RE: Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Lucius - 10-06-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Aviya - 10-06-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Korra - 10-07-2012, 02:23 PM
RE: Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Aurelius - 10-09-2012, 12:17 PM
RE: Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Lloyd - 10-12-2012, 12:10 AM
RE: Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Lucius - 10-14-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Korra - 10-29-2012, 04:13 PM