the Rift

Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

Valentine
My Heart Leaks the Blood of Many

Valentine walked across the frozen tundra. He was on more solid ground now. He wasn’t grateful that he had made it out alive. That didn’t matter to him. In the distance he saw something. It was a group of unicorns. He heard them shouting, even with the wind whistling in his ears. Some of them looked angry, and some looked upset or depressed. Some were bruised and battered, and somewhere even bleeding in some places. Then it hit him. This is what was left of the Edge. They had lost. He looked around for his King, and saw in at the front. Near his tail, he was burned. It looked bad too. He was still carrying the ice in his mouth, but he put it in a spot that he would remember, and he walked closer to the herd. He suddenly heard a loud shout, and hear the distinct voice of Mauja, weaker than normal, but it was still him.
“The Edge! No matter these imposters who move in the depths of our forest, we are still the edge. We have to recover. Regenerate. But once was are strong again, we will show Helovia that if you play with fire, you get burned.”
Once he heard these words, he knew that they had truly lost. But Mauja was right. He heard shouts from others after words, but he was too deep in thought to listen. His own mind was spinning, find out way to get back at them, to get Edge. Suddenly, he looked around. He didn’t know what he was looking for until he didn’t see her. Her. The white mare with the violet eyes. He kept looking, but didn’t see her. He shook his head. “What am I doing,” he thought. Why was he looking around for someone he didn’t even know? He was confused himself. He focused on things of need, such as how to help, how to get things back, and what ways they could get revenge.

Follow the trail of blood...you'll find me at the end

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Mauja - 10-06-2012, 04:32 AM
RE: Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Giselle - 10-06-2012, 02:40 PM
RE: Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Lucius - 10-06-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Korra - 10-07-2012, 02:23 PM
RE: Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Aurelius - 10-09-2012, 12:17 PM
RE: Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Lloyd - 10-12-2012, 12:10 AM
RE: Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Valentine - 10-12-2012, 12:40 PM
RE: Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Lucius - 10-14-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: Archangel of Vengeance [ex-Edge rally] - by Korra - 10-29-2012, 04:13 PM