the Rift

i watched, i let it burn

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

She hasn't been to the groves of the Threshold for quite sometime. Even when she visits she rarely comes away with a shiny price for the Basin. Most of her energy is spent studying fungus, herbs and the trees. Today the feeling just swept over her – it has told her to go to the Thresh. She listens, she always listens to her whimsical feelings...for they usually lead to an exciting adventure.

This morning she spent some time toiling through the summer blooms and various fungus patches scattered around the Deep Forest, collecting thoughts and samples. Her collections were always carefully wrapped in big, thick leaves [only found in and around the Falls] and sent off with Phrixus who stored them back in her cave awaiting her arrival. She's finished now, however, and moves onward toward the sentinel pines of the Threshold.

She canter's until she reaches the pond and it's giant tree companions. The raven swoops passed, ruffling pieces of her pale mane against her patchy neck. He soars ahead and gains altitude, making small circles in each direction. He search is quickly over however and he lets out the loudest call Tangere has ever heard come out of him. She instantly freezes and looks upward, yeah right, she muses. He is far away. I can tell. She waits for his call again. WHERE ARE YOU? She connects with him finally and his mind signals images of where his and...who he has found.

Illynx!?

Her smiles to herself, her canter sloppily morphing into a hard run. Her lungs heave and sweat beads on her chest and between her thighs by the time she gets close to where the golden woman is. She has someone attending her already Tangere notices as she practically slides to a stop across the moss and roots. “Holy shit!” She grins, breathing heavily for collecting herself. Suddenly she realizes it is Ciceron that has greeted her. No doubt he means to take her back to his home. She decides not to dwell on that...She dons a smile for him as well, nodding pleasantly, “Hello Ciceron. You look well, my friend!” Her eyes seem to jump back onto the GildedBlade, “I am so happy to see you again, dear Illynx.” She keeps her grin but her gaze seems to dull for a second...she contemplates asking where the former Queen has been but decides it's best left alone. “Please tell me you're coming back to us, GildedBlade,” She giggles, tossing her tail across each hip, her ear bending to the raven's landing above. “Funny how I am here now to recruit you...the very one who recruited me.

Image By PSILO!

@Illynx
@Ciceron

<333 omgeeee she's baaaack

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
i watched, i let it burn - by Illynx - 10-21-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Ciceron - 10-25-2015, 01:01 AM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Tangere - 10-25-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Illynx - 10-26-2015, 07:50 AM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Ciceron - 10-26-2015, 10:26 PM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Sialia - 10-27-2015, 04:36 PM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Illynx - 11-03-2015, 10:29 AM