the Rift

i watched, i let it burn

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Flicking his ears to an incoming crash the grey turned to find Tangere making her way over to them. Fancy meeting up with her again so soon he mused thinking to only a couple weeks earlier when she had aided him with some mushrooms and other herbs to try and treat a rather large open laceration. Whatever it was that had been given to him had definitely made him feel something other than the pain. Kiara's description would likely be much more entertaining than what little he could remember of the incident. Many of the mushrooms had certainly given him much more than he was expecting and after taking them the rest of the time was a blur. The one thing he had forgotten about the mare's instructions was to only take the odd piece here and there as needed due to the hallucinogenic properties they contained. Who would have really expected him to remember not to eat the whole lot at once when he had literally just fried his brains by electrocuting himself? Lots of vibrant colours definitely came to mind after taking them but as to what else he happened to do in his rather intoxicated state was completely beyond him.

Nodding formally in greeting to Tangere he then turned his attention back to the other lady in his presence. It would be interesting to see what response she would conjure up to explain this apparent lengthy absence, not that he had known much about it. "Much has changed since we last met but in a world such as this that much is to be expected." He replied figuring it was better to not respond with that everything was peachy when it was like living in prison with his memories the holder of the key. He often wondered what it would have been like should he had joined the Basin all those season's ago. Would it have changed the way he looked at things? Would he have been better off?

A soft chuckle manages to escape his jowls at the thought of what his former mate would have had to say about that lifestyle choice. Maybe he would have been better off, not that he would ever really know. With all that had blown up in his face as of late it was making him question where he was really supposed to be in this lifetime. A warrior was the obvious but as to where his loyalties should lie was one question that he had no answer to. Parelia had quite honestly changed the way he viewed those of pegasus bloodline and he couldn't see him befriending too many in the near future with the bad taste their relationship had left him with. If he had wanted someone who lied, used him and then essentially tried to run his life he would have killed himself long ago to prevent the suffering. His children were really the only good things to come out of that pairing other than to give him a much needed dose of reality.

Picking the recruiting part out of the mare's conversation he raised an eye wondering what Tangere was talking about. Surely Illynx didn't need to have someone recruit her back into her own herd.. did she? "Recruiting?" He asked looking to the Glided blade for more of an explanation on this particular topic. He couldn't really see someone like Illynx needing to be recruited when she was highly capable of making her own decisions, but then again things had changed... but he never thought this much could have been effected.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Illynx , @Tangere •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
i watched, i let it burn - by Illynx - 10-21-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Ciceron - 10-25-2015, 01:01 AM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Tangere - 10-25-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Illynx - 10-26-2015, 07:50 AM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Ciceron - 10-26-2015, 10:26 PM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Sialia - 10-27-2015, 04:36 PM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Illynx - 11-03-2015, 10:29 AM