the Rift

i watched, i let it burn

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia

I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

It had been a while since I had been to these parts. Lately my time seemed completely consumed by my duties. However recruitment was also one of those duties, and that of which I was lacking. Blue eyes search through the forest, landing on nothing of particular interest, and nothing catches my attention especially with the humming of june bugs.

There are a few I consider, but something eggs me on. 

"Not this one," It says to me. "Go further."

And so that is what I do. I go further, closer to the edge.  And that's when I am glad I had passed on all those others. Because this particular creature, was one I would certainly want to see. Her scent catches my nostrils, and I come to a sudden halt. My head turns, and I follow the sounds of voices, emerging from the forest to find her standing there.

She was alive. The Gilded Blade has returned. The lady and her prince have both finally returned to their home. For some reason there is a weight lifted from my shoulders seeing her alive and well. I hadn't realized how much having her gone had weighed. 

"Illynx."

The name is kind of gasped out. A mixture of emotion is forced though my body, and I am so happy to see her. Relieved.

But I compose myself. My head shoots up, and I close off. A short nod is given to her, but if you look closely there is a hint of a smile lingering my my two toned lips. I decide to answer the us question, oh to tell her who has succeeded her. 

"Us, I would suppose meaning the Lords Deimos and Thranduil... and the Lady Hotaru. As well as the rest of the herd... Though we have lost a few, and gained some interesting recruiments. I would be more than willing to tell you all about it, should you choose to come with us, or even to travel around, or go home with someone else."

I was very willing to tell her about all that had happened in her absence. 

"You would be proud of Rikyn. He is one of the soldiers, and he has been progressing rather well. I am proud to say he is within the ranks that I supervise." I nod a little, before falling silent. I was excited, but I must keep myself from becoming to hasty. 

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Illynx]
Words;; 415
Notes;; I couldn't help myself <3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
i watched, i let it burn - by Illynx - 10-21-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Ciceron - 10-25-2015, 01:01 AM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Tangere - 10-25-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Illynx - 10-26-2015, 07:50 AM