[OPEN] welcome to the new age (birth)

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
Evangeline
you always want what you're running from

"Inaminute."

"No." Was the healer's response, her voice stern and unyielding as she stared down at the mare she was healing. Sweat broke out over her neck and shoulders as she concentrated the magic that the moon goddess had gifted her on the task at hand. When the pale mare lifted her head and spoke again, Evangeline allowed her healing magic to dissipate. Her attention then turned toward the foals and, though they were standing and appeared healthy, she still allowed her healing magic to sweep over them just to be assured that both foals were healthy. She knew the difficulty that came with birthing twins and she knew how often one could suffer some kind of defect while the other was perfectly healthy.

The filly, it appeared, was perfectly healthy while the colt was not. Her brow furrowed as her magic sought out the infection in his lungs and tried to neutralize it, but the mare was already so exhausted from healing the mother that she could not totally heal the colt. "Your son has an infection in his lungs." She informed the mare as she stood and allowed her children to drink. "I've done what I can, but he is in no serious danger. It should finish healing on its own, but if it seems to get worse come find me."

With the mare and her foals taken care of Evangeline finally took notice of the massive stallion that was speaking in a very casual manner with Nyx. 'The father?' Tallis asked as he settled his weight on her back, but Eva simply shrugged her marked shoulders. It didn't matter to her whether or not the stallion was the foal's father or not. If Nyx didn't want him there she would have run him off already, but that certainly wasn't the case judging by the banter between the two.

When he finally took notice of her and introduced himself she nodded to him. "Evangeline.", she offered her name, but it seemed that the crowd was not yet finished growing. A pale white filly stumbled in, limping badly on her forelegs, which was immediately a cause of concern for the orange mare. "I am." She replied softly as the girl asked if she was a healer. When the girl asked if she could speak to her when she had time Evangeline lifted her head and glanced around, taking note of yet another stallion that had arrived, one that she knew didn't belong there. Since when were borders forgotten because of a birth?

"I have time now." Evangeline said to the filly. "I don't believe my services are needed here any longer." Her gaze drifted from the blood bay stallion to Tembovu, the look in her eyes saying that she assumed he would keep an eye on the trespasser while she attended to the filly. "Come along and tell me what you need." With that said she turned and left the gathering to find a place more private to attend to her next patient.

"."

ooc://
Eva out c:

and you know this is more than you can take
full image/stock credits

@Nyx

Messages In This Thread
welcome to the new age (birth) - by Nyx - 10-21-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: welcome to the new age (birth) - by d'Arcy - 10-26-2015, 02:24 PM
RE: welcome to the new age (birth) - by Libertad - 10-26-2015, 05:46 PM
RE: welcome to the new age (birth) - by Tembovu - 10-26-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: welcome to the new age (birth) - by Nyx - 10-28-2015, 09:07 AM