the Rift

[OPEN] Family Isn't Always Related By Blood [Welcoming]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

One of his favourite parts of bringing people back home with him was watching their expressions change the minute they set eyes on what he could only ever attempt to describe. Words couldn't do it justice even by the most skilled linguistic master, it was just beyond what one could imagine. Things had definitely changed since the time of the Foothills but things were still unique and utterly perfect. Much of the mountain range had collapsed and condensed now creating the land otherwise known now as the Hidden Falls. If they had left the name the same it would not have felt right, it was a much needed change.

The awestruck expression now plastered across the girl's face was rather amusing for he had never seen anyone pull their face in quite the same way. A soft chuckle sounded from within his chest as his own face lit up with joy, it was always satisfying to see someone happy and just by the beautiful landscape their home presented them with. It was his hope that Agnodice would enjoy her time here and find the perfect place where she felt most at home. It was a pity that more wouldn't take him up on the offer to join them for he believed that if you didn't see it for yourself you could never get an idea for what you were missing out on. "It is quite the beauty." He replied casting his silver gaze over the falls one more time before proceeding to follow Kiara's path down to the water. "If you have any questions I am more than happy to help in whatever way I can." He commented with a reassuring smile.

Reaching the water's edge the giant waded in a couple steps before dropping his muzzle to the surface to pull in a much needed mouthful. At least this time Kiara hadn't decided to go diving and scare him half to death when she decided to play dead. He really could have murdered her for that little prank for his heart was in enough turmoil without needing to worry about such life changing circumstances. Merou had been hard enough to say goodbye to and he hoped that he would never have to go through that again for as long as he lived. He was no spring chicken anymore he needed to ensure he was around for a lot longer to see his kids grow up. The thought left a strange knot of unease deep in his belly from some of the latest discoveries of his past, he had already failed at it before there was no way he would let it happen again. "So what brought you to Helovia if you don't mind me asking?"

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Agnodice , @Resplendence •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Family Isn't Always Related By Blood [Welcoming] - by Ciceron - 10-24-2015, 08:30 PM