the Rift

[OPEN] Family Isn't Always Related By Blood [Welcoming]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba

resplendence ,
hold me now and leave me never

Be happy. Look nice. Be approachable. I can swear to you that this mare was beginning to harden from the out in. Too much had been taken away from her. Too much had caused her nothing but pain. It ate away at her soul and let her suffer through night terrors more and more often. Still, she had been forcing herself to move through the borders in order to at least move rather than hiding in one place the entire time. As she moved her eyes lingered upon a new pair near the waters.

Valiance went first - scouting out the area while Resplendence built up the façade needed to actually appear normal - before Resplendence pulled out from the trees with a delicate smile and glitter swirling around her with the gentle breeze. "Long trek?" she inquired, a bit of teasing appeared to be in her voice before she also pulled up to the water's edge and took a quick sip of the cool liquid. "Resplendence, Earth Medic here. That's Valiance," she introduce herself and Valiance with a gentle nod of her head in his direction before flicking her tail and allowing her gaze to fall upon the newcomer. "I don't believe we have met yet. Has Ciceron offered you refuge here?" The smile stayed on her face as her one ear perked upward, excited to hear the answer.

Maybe she'd garner a new healer from this little wander out across the lands. Valiance took his time circling above them, before finally settling down upon her withers. A slightly imposing figure in comparison to the timid mare - but it was welcoming to her all the same. A few clicks of welcoming from him as he ruffled his feathers and began his normal ritual of braiding Resplendence's mane.

ooc stuff here/tags here/etc ©

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: Family Isn't Always Related By Blood [Welcoming] - by Resplendence - 10-24-2015, 10:58 PM