the Rift

Play a baby?

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
BUM BUM BUMMMMMMMMM 

MISEAL IS HAVING IS FIRST CHILD! -tries not to go insane- My handsome boy and Danjah's beautiful @Anzanie are going to be parents! Now this is where you come in! We decided that we wanted to offer the baby up for someone to play, I am going to post that stats after it is decided who will play the babe! All you need to say is if you want this little monster! Although it is preferred that you give us an idea of what you are going to do with the baby! I would love to see some vague plans/personality traits! (these can change and don't have to be set in stone!) I just want this babe to go to an active person who won't let this babe disappear! 

GO GO GO!

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
Agh this baby will be so beautiful!! If I had a spot open now I would have been really interested. I can't wait to see the stats and whoever gets the babe roleplay them! <3
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Nymeria Posts: 182
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 3 years HP: 69.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lilómiel :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Wanderer
Hm I might be interested... :o

Yes I lied, don't think about you all the time
All my switchblade words ain't aim to cut your sweet delusions

Nephele Posts: 82
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Atreus :: Lammergeier :: None Nova
I'd love to have a chance to snap the foal up (if no one beats me to the punchline). I can offer being super active with the little babe. I can see them being a good mixture of their sire/dam's personality with lots of room to grow.

I could see the lil one being very prideful and regal in appearance, and an elegant step. Deep down they have a very gentle and patient soul who knows when to turn on the kindness and when it needs to be shut off. Sympathetic and reliable, enthusiastic and hard working, with a whole lot of spirit and energy to go with it.

Being manipulative wouldn't be prime in their nature, but one couldn't help but carefully drop a certain sentence or "accidentally" do something to get the ball rolling in a certain direction - more often than not towards a positive end, as they would care a great deal about their family, friends and herd's future as well as Helovia's. The little foal wouldn't be afraid to speak their mind either (whether that's good or bad, she/he may gain a filter as they age, or maybe they won't - who knows!).

“She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.” 

― Terry Pratchett
Please tag Neph in all replies!
Force & violence permitted with the exception of maiming & death

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
@Nymeria v v tempting I know thehehehe

@Nephele I love this idea! I'm going to give this about a day, but I will definitely keep you in my mind!