the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II)

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
and you, you knew the hand of the devil.
and you, you kept us awake with wolf’s teeth.
I had just briefly caught Tembovu’s gaze before I tore away mine in my attack on the Tigress. I had managed to do pretty much nothing to the Tigress other than pain myself more – causing quite the flurry of anger to flash before my eyes. I heard nothing. Silence fell upon my ears as my attention was grasped on the Tigress as I bounced back from her, the strong fearsome body of hers beginning to bruise my right side. I could feel my blood rush toward the sections of where I had been hit and the force of the blow made me stagger away for mere moments. I had managed to avoid the fire and tar this far, but I wasn’t sure how long it would last.

Part of me wished I could use magic on the beast, but alas I was powerless here. Nothing I had other than my spiraled gold horn could do anything to the Goddess. Though, I suppose my hooves could as well, but it became more of an afterthought I had before I lunged back at the creature. Rearing up and striking out with my front hooves, ashen colors hoping to pierce the mare with tar dripping from her stripes. At this point I wasn’t paying attention hardly at all to anything other than the beast I was trying to take down.

My head was throbbing and my mind got swept away in thought as I attempted my attack. Silence still fell over the scene from my ears as my mind drifted to the possibility of what was to be between Tembovu and I if the gray mare’s child was his? He seemed so upset with me when he found out my affair with Caleb – yet I had met Caleb before Temb. The elephant had been the other man. And suddenly I began to feel exactly how Caleb had. Frustration and regret to the point of where I wasn’t sure what to do. I had thought that my feelings before were worse enough but not this time. I realized my actions toward the hybrid stag were nothing short of being a bitch which I sincerely hoped Tembovu wouldn’t just drop me like I had with Caleb.

Then I figured I should probably go when this was over to search for the tall, dark, and mysterious creature I had managed to stay away from. Perhaps I could see what we could get from it. Friendship perhaps? Something else maybe? I wasn’t sure. I didn’t know what I could do for myself if Tembovu had a child of his own – the child that I wanted so desperately to bear for him. What could anyone do? Perhaps I needed to speak with Ashamin, that would clear things up one could hope.

"Talk?"
image credits

Mentions: @Tembovu
@Random Event – HFH.

TEAM EARTH GOD! Rexanna gets hit and bruised by the Tigress and turns back in the hopes of striking the Tigeress with her front hooves in her lower stomach, completely forgetting about the fire and tar around her.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Rexanna - 10-26-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Morenth - 10-26-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Nuray - 10-27-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-27-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Dovahkiin - 10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Beest - 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Rune - 10-27-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Kipling - 10-27-2015, 10:33 PM