the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II)
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

And when my sins are just a memory...

Ophelia didn't quite understand his embarrassment, but then again, she rarely understood such normal emotions. She as uniquely damaged, able to remember everything, but in order to make room for years of detail, her instincts took a hit. Normal, social behavior and that prickle on the back of your neck were all but dead to her, and thus she nodded once, not the least bit judgmental. Everyone fell sometime. So, she turned her attention back to the tiger, feeling her spiraled horn slip between sinew and bone. An arrow had pierced just above her mark, but she had widened the damage considerably.

Slick, black blood coated her horn as she yanked it free, and she grimaced tightly, feeling the flecks dot her skin. At least this blood didn't burn - which was a welcome change to these battles. Ophelia stepped back then, ducking the swipe of a paw just as flames erupted around them, the black, inky blood catching fire like oil. The pale princess watched as destruction burned along the ground, snuffing out quickly, and Tinek jumped into action. He opened his jaws to release frost that cooled the flames, rescuing them from pain.

It seemed, however, that some of the tar was flicked up onto Morenth, and she frowned apologetically, mimicking his expression as the tigress roared, ears pressing against her skull. He offered his thanks, and she nodded. "Sorry we couldn't get it all," she said in return, her strange, dual colored eyes constantly sweeping the battle field with practiced ease. Violence was a staple in her bloodline, and the crimson that adorned her hide was evidence of her lineage. Generations of warlords and murderers ran in her veins, all crying out for the blood of her enemies. Only locked into battle did she feel this all consuming peace, mind whirring in over time.

A small grin worked on her features when he asked if she was ready, and Ophelia nodded. "Always," she replied, following him stride for stride into the battle once more. She lunged forward, taking stock of his actions and going around the other side. Ophelia aimed to use the point of her horn as a hook. If Morenth was successful in shoving the tigress over a bit, then hopefully she would end up speared upon her weapon. All the while, Tinek spiraled overhead, trying to snuff out flames near his bonded and the stripey one as much as he could.

THANKS KAY

Contest Winner and Team Earth God
Ophelia tries to spear on the OPPOSITE side of Morenth so that Morenth can shove the tigress into her horn. Tinek is putting out fires around them.

@Morenth

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Morenth - 10-26-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Ophelia - 10-26-2015, 02:20 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Nuray - 10-27-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-27-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Dovahkiin - 10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Beest - 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Rune - 10-27-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Kipling - 10-27-2015, 10:33 PM