the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II)

Ahvelyn Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 13 [Orangemoon] HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
Awesome quote can go here!

Whatever that stallion did gave me strength that felt more renewing than I'd ever before experienced. A smile--a rare appearance--sprang across my features and blessed him. He was a paint, younger than I and smelling of falls and woods where I smelled of ice. His differences didn't matter to me so much as his goodness. He had stopped, he had seen my pain and he had helped. It was enough, it was help, it was kindness. I appreciated that more than anything else.

"Thank you," I said to him as if I had never thanked anyone  before, as if he was truly the first to receive such a blessing. Thank you.

There was enough sincerity in the two words to drown a bull. Maybe he'd feel its effects, feel his lungs fill with kindness. He would certainly be the only one who would--couldn't help but cast a glare after the dark gelding for ignoring me, and when I turned back to the battlefield, running a little too far in my state of odd healed delirium, Rohan got bumped.

Shoved, really. Well, I thought it was him; with my hair flying about me it was a little difficult to tell, I had to admit. But maybe it was nothing, maybe it was air or the Tigress herself. But I saw his jaws snap and I lunged forward with my horns aiming for the same target, hoping to add insult to injury. As much as I hated to take down a fellow strong woman like she, I sensed that no good could come from a tar-dripping demon left to live in this world.

As for Rohan? Well, surely he'd be fine.
""
AHVELYN
image credits

Team Earth

Feeling better, thanks @Miykael , runs towards tigress and tries to stab the Tigress where @Rohan has tried to bite her. Possibly shoves Rohan by miscalculating.

@Random Event for HFH

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Morenth - 10-26-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Ahvelyn - 10-26-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Nuray - 10-27-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-27-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Dovahkiin - 10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Beest - 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Rune - 10-27-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Kipling - 10-27-2015, 10:33 PM