the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II)

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

It gave me a sick feeling in my stomach to hear and feel the tiger's bones being crushed under my hooves. I knew that we had to fight against her to protect Helovia, but it still didn't feel right to fight and kill and for my own sanity and peace of mind I hoped that it would never feel right to me. I barely registered Ilios as he landed next to me, I was too focused on fighting against the tiger and hoping that the battle would end soon. Evil or not I still didn't feel like it was right to make anything suffer before death finally took over.

The cut my horn made was shallow and as the tiger moved I backed away from her and was thankfully out of reach of its claws and teeth. I could see the little filly that I had protected during the Moon Goddess' battle get thrown across the battlefield and my heart lurched. Another mare was trapped under the tiger's paw and another was slashed by its claws as it fought to stay alive while we fought to kill it. Then I saw Dragomir across the battlefield, fire dancing around his legs from whatever sloppy fiery attack someone thought was appropriate.

It was overwhelming and after three previous god fights I hated it.

The screams, the cries, the roars, the smell of blood, everything that went along with the fight left me feeling sick to my stomach and I wanted to run away from it all. In the end my sense of duty and my loyalty to my herd and my friends was what made me stay. That was was what made me join the others that were attacking the tiger's chest. I could only hope and pray that my horn would pierce the tiger's heart and kill it so that it wouldn't suffer anymore and so no one else would be injured in a fight that never should have been ours.

"."

you won’t forget the heavy steps it took to let it go
close your eyes, count to ten, hold your breath and fly
image credits

TEAM EARTH
tries to stab the tiger's chest and hopes to hit its heart

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Morenth - 10-26-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Nuray - 10-27-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-27-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Ranjiri - 10-27-2015, 10:12 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Dovahkiin - 10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Beest - 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Rune - 10-27-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Kipling - 10-27-2015, 10:33 PM