the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II)

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
Shit, shit, shit. I saw the crocodile get shoved away but even my wings could not slow my dive. All I could do was brace for the impact. What a mighty warrior I must look like. Along the way I collided with something scaley, but that sensation was quickly overwhelmed by the intense pain scorching through my skin. Heat burned an easy pathway underneath my protective layer of hair - oh god that smell of burning. My left hip and flank seered in pain. Teeth gritted as I tried to blink away the instinctually tears in my eyes. Fuck. It hurt. I could already feel it begin to bubble as blisters slowly formed on my skin.

During my attempt to stop my descent, I managed to screw up my right shoulder. Awesome. As if to distract myself from the pain (yeah right), my eyes darted up to see what I had collided with. A dragon, which was surely someone's companion. "Sorry buddy!" I cried to the dragon, my voice quivering in pain.

Hooves decided to stay rooted as I looked for my father. I spotted who he was heading for and nodded my head to myself. Zero. If this was any other situation I would have laughed at the young foal's actions, a risky little daredevil that didn't let others deter them. Except this... Fuck. I wish I could protect the innocence of his soul from this slaughter. As he climbed I faced the tigress, making sure to keep my peripheral vision glued to the boy.

"Hey, bitch." I growled, voice low due to the pain. If anything I just wanted to get her attention. Recklessly I charged toward her, not daring to take the skies. I was wary of the tar surrounding the tigress and the flames that still burned. It was risky, but I aimed to rear up and slam my hooves down on her spine. Crack it, crack it. I attempted to bite the tigress for good measures. This was the best way I could protect my family and the Dragon's Throat at the moment: by felling this wicked beast.

Team Earth God
mentions @Aaron (his dragon), @Zèklè, @Gaucho
summary the tigress is shoved out of her way and trying to stop her dive she injures a muscle in her right shoulder. receives second degree burns along the way due to fire.

seeing zero and her father, she does her best to distract the tiger. recklessly charges it before rearing and trying to crash her front hooves into it's spine. also aims a nip at it for good measures.
Image Credits
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Morenth - 10-26-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Zenobia - 10-27-2015, 01:52 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Nuray - 10-27-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-27-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Dovahkiin - 10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Beest - 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Rune - 10-27-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Kipling - 10-27-2015, 10:33 PM