the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II)

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
I WAS MADE TO KEEP YOUR BODY WARM
BUT I'M COLD AS THE WIND BLOWS SO HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS

None of it made any sense. Neither the expansions nor the battles that followed each new land. It didn't seem worth it. So far, it brought little more than pain, death, and strange new diseases. Yet even as he grows weary, heavily battle-worn despite not actually fighting. He hasn't been completely useless, however. In fact, he's used his healing magic so often that he's almost in a perpetual state of pain. Something he is decidedly unused to. Once again his magic pulls the blackness from the lungs, this time it's another unicorn mare of... you know what? He doesn't rightly care where she's from. She turns to him, offers her thanks then charges into the fray. He returns her smile without a word, deciding instead to focus his attention on the sounds of the battle - searching for the strangled cries of pain or cries for help.

A sickening snapping sound indicates a broken bone and though he manages to hold back a wince, his blue eyes search for the possible victim. And that's when he sees that pale filly again. Resplendence and several others are already there, already tending to the small girl. They had enough hooves and minds working together for the girl, so he makes no move towards her. Instead, he returns his attention to the remainder of the battle.

Wherever he finds the wounded, he seems to find others already there for their aide. So he simply lingers on the outskirts, watching and waiting. Until Naerys' voice, shocked and angry, bursts across the battlefield. He whips his head towards where she stood with Alysanne only to watch helplessly as the girl burst into the air, joining the chaos exactly as she'd done in the Flats. He wants to yell at her, to tell her to get away from the fight. He wants to tell her that she's far too young, that she'll get hurt - just like Erthe. But he knew it would be useless. Naerys won't listen. He can see the determination creasing her youthful face. Only death or serious injury could stop the girl now.

Moving with haste, the healer moves to Alysanne and lowers his gaze to the hot tar splattered across her wings. "Aly... are you alright?" concern shines clearly in his bright blue eyes but he doesn't move to embrace her like he used to, he doesn't make any assumptions. Once his initial exam of her injuries is over, the stallion turns his gaze back to the battle. His eyes fall on the colt, Aeolus, and notices the black stuff staining his face. Without further thought or question, he summons his light in the boy's chest. Once there, he allows it to grow and expand; encasing his chest and lungs in the warm, soothing light. After several moments, he lets go of the magic and allows it to fade - hopefully obliterating the disease along with it. The pounding in his head intensifies, but he does his best to simply hide it.

MY HEART'S AGAINST YOUR CHEST, YOUR LIPS PRESSED TO MY NECK
I'M FALLING FOR YOUR EYES, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW ME YET
AND WITH THIS FEELING I'LL FORGET, I'M IN LOVE NOW
Image Credits

Team Earth God
Successfully cures Ahvelyn, hears Naerys' shout and freaks out. He runs to Alysanne, checking on her and her injuries before turning to use his Healing Magic on Aeolus to cure him of GLL.
@Alysanne
@Aeolus
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Morenth - 10-26-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Nuray - 10-27-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-27-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Miykael - 10-27-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Dovahkiin - 10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Beest - 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Rune - 10-27-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Kipling - 10-27-2015, 10:33 PM