the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II)

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
He grins as his hooves glance off of the beast's head. Sure it wouldn't knock the thing out or even kill it, but at least he made contact. Next he turned his attention to Ranjiri and protecting her. Then a voice he had never wanted to hear cry out like that shook the air. 'Mother, Penna!' Instantly he flew up towards the cream and white mare. Silver eyes flashed with fear as he saw her sailing towards her falcon. He flew above the fray watching them ready to fly in and help if they needed him. Relive flickered through his body as he watched Penna climb on his mother and them fly off. The falcon would be okay; he would make sure a healer saw to them before they left.

Turning back with new anger in his heart the stallion turned back to the fight eyes searching carefully. He saw a younger filly flying towards the tiger. He races to her side, hooves poised to strike along side her. He is careful to watch her, ready to take any backlash for the young mare. If he could help it, she would not get hurt. He much rather take every ounce of pain upon himself than allow anyone else to feel the sting of it. 'Gods if anyone has to get hurt again let it be me! Keep my families safe, take me instead!' He closed his eyes for a moment taking a deep breath before opening his mouth and letting forth a warrior cry to end all cries.
Wonderings   Talking
Words: 258
OOC: TEAM EARTH!!! Flies up to check on Penna and Parelia then dives with @Naerys and tries to smash the tiger's spin and take any damage that might affect her.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Morenth - 10-26-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Nuray - 10-27-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-27-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Ilios - 10-27-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Dovahkiin - 10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Beest - 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Rune - 10-27-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Kipling - 10-27-2015, 10:33 PM