the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II)

Rune Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
rune
It's always been us against the world.

Where was I?

I had been taken from the rift, and now I was in a strange new land. How did I know? Well besides the sickening transportation, it just felt... different.

Cold eyes watch from within the jungle, where a sleek figure hides. She isn't tall, but she isn't small either. She has the graceful looks of the andalusian, with her long mane and tail, rounded haunches and large shoulder. She also holds the lithe athletic figure of the warmblood, and the thoroughbred. Her barrel is long, a graceful warmblood neck, adorned with a handsome head and what would be a kind eye if it where not for the cold distant look that settled in them. Her legs where long, but not thin, holding some thickness, showing her warmblood heritage. Strength shows in her body, and even in her eyes. She holds herself with a regal manner, with confidence. Why wouldn't she have confidence? 

So her eyes narrowed, as the scene unfolds in front of her. The battle raging on, and soon the damn tiger would be dead. There was no doubt. Not even a god could fight against the bombardment it was having.

For some time the black and gold adorned woman watches, but she soon decides that it is no battle she wishes to fight. In silence she turns, moving away and deep into the jungle. They needed no help. The woman doesn't even look behind her, but walks on, fading into the foliage. Maybe someone would notice, and follow after her. Maybe not. She didn't really care.

"Talk?"

image credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Morenth - 10-26-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Nuray - 10-27-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-27-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Dovahkiin - 10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Beest - 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Rune - 10-27-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Kipling - 10-27-2015, 10:33 PM