the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II)

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

Fire and ice spewed from lethal jaws, though no element fell on the body of the Tigress like they had intended. Instead, ice blasted into the side of some unknown horse (what a stupid bastard, thought the gold). The fire from Gwyneverre does not hit anything, but merely singes the air above the Tigress. Snarling, fiery eyes move to watch as EREBOS moves to attack her bonded. Rage flutters in her draconian chest and she darts for the blue roan as he moves away from Abraham. Opening her jaws again, Gwyneverre blasts fire towards Erebos and attempts to land on his face by grasping his horn, slashing her hind claws wildly at his eyes. Brienne knows her sister is attacking those that attacked their bonded, but the golden queen tries to blast fire on the tigress once more.

The titan is suddenly thrust aside, the thwarting found in the strength of a storm. Narrowed eyes dart around for its cause, and he decided it was the fugly filly that had yelled at him before. He made a note to find her and remind her of his power, but as his thoughts boiled with the anger of being attacked with her magic, Abraham felt pain erupt on his flank. Roaring, the titan quickly turned his head and watched as the blue roan colt ran away from him after the attack. "COWARD!" Abraham screamed after him, moving gargantuan hooves to thunder after the smaller boy. The swooping of his dragon, however, makes Abraham move away. Kill him, Gwyn. He commanded across their bond, to which he was replied to with a piercing cry. Abraham turned and, though his flank was bleeding, moved headlong into the battle before him. Tucking his head down, when he thought himself close enough, the obsidian warrior quickly thrust his head up, trying to slice into the Tiger God's throat and bring her life out. The stallion arched and moved his body to stay clear of earthen spikes.

Holy water cannot help you now

See I've come to burn your kingdom down

TEAM EARTH GOD -- Gwyneverre (white dragon) attacks EREBOS' face. Brienne (gold dragon) blasts fire at the tigress again. Abraham is knocked aside by the storm, and sliced by EREBOS, but runs to attack the tigress' throat with his horns. Stays clear of all manner of spikes.]

@Erebos

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Morenth - 10-26-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Nuray - 10-27-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-27-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Dovahkiin - 10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Beest - 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Rune - 10-27-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Abraham - 10-27-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Kipling - 10-27-2015, 10:33 PM