the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II)

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen
I fell.

I fell, scraped knees, fell [into that void of being lost.] Just had one moment, one [time] to touch. One touch, one [expression, one love for him, for you. I didn't know you were burning, Manhattan, I wouldn't know until this all was over and done. But I think I could tell, in the way that he collapsed with such sorrow. I think I could tell that you weren't just fine anymore.]

You fell. Father, crying, pain, hurt. Touched you as you fell, as you landed, big body, big fall, [a massive descent into the beginning of what would be your last hold on yourself.] I watched, [I saw your ending weave itself into being. What would be left of your but a sorrowful shred? What would be left of any of this, but me?]

My touch, [my touch brought you back. Just] barely [but] there, you lift, you walk, you help me.

I fell.

[My body spun and blood trickled from my knees, down my legs, onto the earth. The soil was stained in infant life, the dirt was made mud with an ending. Not mine, not his... not...

Fuck.]

"Milo," father said.

"Yes," I said, [my voice a mere breath, an infant's wheezing cough. He led me to safety, as if it were the only logical thing to do, the only logical place and way to be was] safe. Soft, warm, comfort [of the canopy, of the glow and the breeze. Everything was light, everything was tender. I felt a warmth around me, and a beauty. Everything was going to be ok, I could trust in that. I had to learn to trust, sometime. I could trust in him, couldn't I? I could trust in you?]

Everything was going to be alright.

I fell. He picked me up. I was safe.

Earth God

Gets knees scraped, follows Knox to sidelines.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Morenth - 10-26-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Nuray - 10-27-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-27-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Dovahkiin - 10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Beest - 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Rune - 10-27-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Milo - 10-27-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Kipling - 10-27-2015, 10:33 PM