the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II)

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca
Seeing that Ranjiri was successful in her attacks, I flashed a toothy smile at her for a moment before searing pain swiped up my left foreleg as flames licked at my scales and flesh. A my teeth grit tightly together to fight the pain of the accident, ears pinning back against my horns as I swerved back to the ground a short distance from the fight to regain my bearings. My claws clenched tightly against the earth, gripping at the ground as I looked for the next opening at my chance of attack. This time, I would not take to the skies like I usually do.

Golden orbs dated from all the attackers and the tigress herself, spotting a small gap in the crowd. Narrowing in on my dwindling opportunity, my muscles tensed with preparation to push myself towards the fight. Tucking my chin to my chest, my chipped horns tilted towards the tigress as I charged forward. I would do my best to avoid anyone that would interrupt my path, but I would not waste time at charging the mighty, striped beast. My leg screamed in protest as my hooves and claws drummed the earth, aiming my horns at the tiger's left hip with every intention of shattering the bones and joints like a battering ram. Even dislocating the joint would be helpful. For good measure, just after I aimed to stab the beast, I jerked my crown to the side and lashed out with open jaws to snatch at the tiger's tail. If I was successful, I would refuse to let go of her tail until she dropped dead at the hooves of the Helovians and their God.

OOC: Team Earth - Lands to study the fight after hurting his leg, then sees a gap and charges the tiger's left hip to try and break the bones/dislocate the joint. Then aims to bite onto the tiger's tail with his fangs to keep her trapped here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Morenth - 10-26-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Nuray - 10-27-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-27-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Dovahkiin - 10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Beest - 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Rune - 10-27-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Kipling - 10-27-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Thantos - 10-27-2015, 10:52 PM