the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II)

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
What in the bloody hell!? Why was it that every single time I got myself into the battles with one of these damned mutant gods, I ended up missing my fucking target?! I suppose I could play it up to the disorientation that was cursed on me from the blasted headache that rattled my brain against my skull. My electric attack had been blocked by some sort of earthen wall, while others shoved me aside to get their piece of the tiger's ass. My right shoulder went numb with intense cold, icy pain driving deep into my muscle from a source that was unknown to me. I could barely even focus on the damned tiger and the others that fought around me, the bodies blurring together into one big mass.

My ears pinned back angrily, and just as I had been pushed out of the way earlier, I shoved past the bodies of those who blocked my path. I reared up to my full height on my hind legs, while my front hooves flailed and slashed at the striped body of the tiger before me. I didn't care who was in my way or who I hurt, I deserved my piece of this pie as well. As I landed down, trying to throw my full weight against the shoulder of the beast, my ivory teeth snapped viciously towards the scruff of the tar-covered cat as I aimed to rip out fur and flesh. This forsaken cat would be taken down today, and I would be sure that I would put forth my contribution.

Team Earth - Rears up and tries to throw his weight down with his hooves aimed at the tiger's shoulder, then tries to rip at her scruff. @Random Event for HFH
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Morenth - 10-26-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Nuray - 10-27-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-27-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Dovahkiin - 10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Beest - 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Rune - 10-27-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Kipling - 10-27-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Panzram - 10-27-2015, 11:13 PM