the Rift

[OPEN] Shall We Begin?

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
“Ah, my good man Mauja,” he grins as Calista mentions his lead, and friend. Though the smile quickly fades as all the recent events flood his mind— the death, the relinquishing of the Edge, the death of a child. He sweeps his eyes away from the mare, “I, too, travelled a cursedly long way to reach Helovia. I had not seen the ocean until I started my journey here.” His voice offers warmth as he reveals the similarities between the two of them. “It’s a damned hard journey, eh?” He glances at her with a crooked smile. It was a journey he hoped to never have to make again. Helovia was his home, now.

A shiver twitches his buckskin coat as she mentions the frost, “I suppose, if you like white. Lots of white,” he shrugs, grinning. Then he shakes his body forcefully, chuckling at himself, “I’m being a curmudgeon. Truly, the cliffs are breathtaking in all seasons. How could they not be?” His horn sweeps the vast expanse of the impressive drop. It was like nothing else in Helovia, unique to their herdlands, and inspiring. He sighed in appreciation of the simple beauty of nature.

He, too, watched the lone seagull as it flew and keened to the cloudless sky. “Yes, the Rift is a diseased realm that our gods salvaged some lands from. They are new regions in Helovia— though they were not easily gained. They gods of the Rift, a greedy and unjust lot, fought us tooth and nail,” he paused, the claw marks on his shoulder twitching as he recalled the tigress, “And the battles were costly…”

His voice trails quietly, the warm breezes playing with his words as they carried them away.

@Calista

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Shall We Begin? - by Calista - 10-24-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: Shall We Begin? - by Tembovu - 10-27-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: Shall We Begin? - by Calista - 11-01-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Shall We Begin? - by Tembovu - 11-01-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: Shall We Begin? - by Calista - 11-03-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Shall We Begin? - by Tembovu - 11-04-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Shall We Begin? - by Calista - 11-24-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Shall We Begin? - by Tembovu - 12-01-2015, 08:34 AM