the Rift

If I was an artist...

Alan Posts: 28
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 10
Adoptable
If I was an artist, I'd paint your canvas with blood. I'd cover the previous picture with something horrible, pull hair from your tail to form the brush. I'd break all your 219 bones, laugh as I suck the marrow from them - I'll break your furcula and make a wish.
I want you to die.
You have no place in this world. You have no place here, where my wind blows cold. Go back to the empty quarter, with the sky in your eye and the sun on your face. I don't want you here, and if you stay, you're out of luck.
We're polar opposites, you and I.

derped with a clue, 48 hours restarting now. XD

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!
Onni protects herself.
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
:<

I wanted you, Onniface.

"If I was an artist, I'd paint your canvas with blood. I'd cover the previous picture with something horrible, pull hair from your tail to form the brush." — we all know Alan doesn't like Pegasus. She did not want anyone to misunderstand and think she spoke of a Unicorn.
"I'd break all your 219 bones, laugh as I suck the marrow from them - I'll break your furcula and make a wish." — it's generally said a horse as 205 bones. If you count the bones in a wing, there's 7. AND THIS IS WHY AS LONG AS IT SAID 212, Onni only had one wing. :< The furcula is another hint at birds/Pegasus, and also an offhand thing to get you thinking about her bird companion maybe.
"I want you to die.
You have no place in this world. You have no place here, where my wind blows cold." — Alan the Friendly Racist. Also, the Unicorns just migrated to the Frostbreath. xD Which is totally irrelevant because Onni isn't haunting them.
"Go back to the empty quarter," — 'the empty quarter' is the Rub' al Khali desert. The Throat is often described as a desert.
"with the sky in your eye and the sun on your face." — sky = blue, Onni's eyes = blue. The sun - well, it's the patron God of the desert. She used to have a war paint sun on her face too, idk if she still has it?
"I don't want you here, and if you stay, you're out of luck." — Onni is a Finnish word meaning 'luck'.
"We're polar opposites, you and I." — based on this stealth, Alan is a bloodthirsty monster who wants to kill things. Onni is nice. C;
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here