the Rift

untitled [open stats]

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Completely open stats, so as long as you have more than 40 posts on your stallion, you can use him. I've got no specifics with the male.
I'll play the child and a thread will be posted after the stallion posts for the breeding to occur with a link supplied shortly after.

Your Character:
Sikeax
Species: Uniquine
Breed: Appaloosa QH mutt
Height: 16 hh
Color: Amber Champagne
Markings: Blue circular marking at the base of her tail that makes the roots of her tail a dark blue. Horn is straight, round horn with no spirals that glows a pale blue.
Eye Color: Pale blue
Health: Good, but has very bad issues with sunburns during Tallsun and late Birdsong
Magic: Water(P) :: Can breathe underwater
Other: None
Request: Check below for the foal stats

Dam of your Character
Species: Equine
Breed:  Appaloosa x FriesianxArab
Height: 16.2 hh
Color: Black leopard Appaloosa. White body with a black mane tail. Black leopard spotting only occurs on the front legs, upper neck, and face around the cheek area, across the forehead and eyes. Pale blue eyes
Markings: Check above
Health: Execellent

Sire of your Character
Species: Unicorn
Breed:  American Paint x Quarter HorsexKiger Mustang
Height: 15.1 hh
Color: Amber Champagne Tobiano
Markings:  Tobiano paint markings with circular marking on hip
Health: Deceased

Will be using my magic foal stats for this baby!
Foal Stats
Breed: Gonna leave this up to the admin
Species: Unicorn, but I'm fine with hybrid being rolled for. Please no unipeg if we do roll a hybrid by any chance
Height: Up to the admin to decide
Color: Deep black, but will fade to a silver shade late in life(past 10 years begins graying).  Eyes are white and glossy in appearance. Cloven, black hooves.
Horns are transparent and glass-like, but glow an electric blue from the inside out(If this is confusing, it's the same thing as having a glass cup with a light on the inside). Small antlers that grow from behind the base of the ears at the top of the neck and grow forward around the outside of the ears and over the forehead.
Black mane and tail with some white streaks that start at the base. Tail grows about 6' inches to a foot longer than normal.

Markings: One white 'speck' or birdcatcher spot over each eye
Health: Healthy if possible, but feel free to roll. Due to eye colour, has an extreme sensitivity to bright lights and harsh sunlight that can cause temporary blinding after extended exposure(please think of this as in when you look at a bright light and it blinds you for some time but for an extended period of time). Will have bad issues with chronic sunburns like his mother as he ages and begins graying out.
Magic: DarkxLight :: Can create shadow monsters
Will be upgraded to cause hallucinations on contact
Admin, please do the restrictions on this please!

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Your Character: Abraham
Species: Hybrid (unicorn|equine)
Breed: Heavy Draft Mutt
Height: 17.3hh
Color: Black
Markings: White front legs
Eye Color: One blue One green
Health: Currently healthy, was born with fluid filled joints that cleared up naturally when he was still a foal.
Magic: :: [ Magic: Dark | Skin excretes a neurotoxin ]
:: [ Restrictions | Restrictions: Symptoms include hallucinations, loss of motor control, sense impairment and cognitive impairment for 30 seconds in battle ] -- Active
Other: Bonded to two companions, born with a third magic mutation (http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=10006)
Request: What Zuno wants!

Dam of your Character
Species: Unicorn
Breed: Mutt
Height: 16.2 hh
Color: Dark Blue-Gray
Markings:Black Stockings; Face, Neck, Chest and Back is frosted with White Hairs
Eye Color:Deep Slate Blue
Health: Perfect
Magic: Active: :: [Magic: EarthxSpark | Able to influence gravity in surrounding areas.] :: [Restrictions | Can be used to upset the timing of other's movements or to slightly enhance movement, but adjusting the gravitational pull on them. Effects last 30 seconds in battle and 2 posts in a normal thread.]

Sire of your Character
Species: Equine
Breed: Shire x Clydesdale x Irish Draught
Height: 18.3 hh
Color: Black
Markings: Four white stockings, white blaze
Eye Color: Gold
Health: Healthy
Magic: :: [Magic: Earth | can create earth tremors with a stomp of the hooves that can be disorienting to the opponent] :: [Magic: Earth | The ability to turn another's bones to stone, causing immobilization or slower movement.] Both Active
Other: n/a

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Hybrids have lower than normal fertility. Hybrid x hybrid couplings have extremely low conception rates.

No foal was produced.

Sikeax must wait 1 season before breeding again.