Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu the Constrictor
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Time and again Ktulu walked past the prison cell without paying much attention to it, but the silk fabric that fluttered in the breeze caught her attention. She couldn't help but wonder why there was fabric and when the dragon flew around the entrance of the cell she began to walk toward it. The Constrictor was silent as she pushed the fabric out of her way and stepped inside only to come face to face with Resplendence. She stared at her for a moment before looking around, her frown deepening as she noticed that the healer had made a prison cell into something that she assumed was supposed to be a home. 

Naturally, Ktulu did not approve of using something that could technically belong to the sleuths and the warriors for when they took prisoners, but it wasn't her position to say. It was Archibald and Kaj who would have to deal with where to hold multiple prisoners since the medic had taken up residence in one of the cells. Finally, she stopped looking around the cell and looked at Resplendence. At her tear-streaked face, the glitter that pooled around her hooves, the way her body seemed to sag under the weight of grief and depression, both of which Ktulu was intimately acquainted with.

"Why are you crying?" She asked even though a small part of her didn't want to care. The meek little mare had never gone  out of her way to speak to her on the several occasions they had been near one another. And it didn't take a genius to figure out that the look on the little glitter-bug's face was whenever she was around was fear. That look always made Ktulu want to give the other mare a reason to be scared, but for once she was going to try to play nice. Try.

"."

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
!! What is Love? - by Resplendence - 10-25-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: !! What is Love? - by Ktulu - 10-26-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: !! What is Love? - by Lakota - 10-30-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: !! What is Love? - by Resplendence - 11-04-2015, 10:36 AM
RE: !! What is Love? - by Ktulu - 11-19-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: !! What is Love? - by Lakota - 12-18-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: !! What is Love? - by Resplendence - 12-18-2015, 10:33 PM