Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu the Constrictor
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

"Don't you dare."

Don't they dare what, exactly?

Ktulu's ears slicked back against her head at the sound of Resplendence's voice, husky and dark in ways that she'd never heard it before. It was several moments before she realized that the meek little healer was speaking to the red dragon that had caught her attention as he'd flown around the entrance of the prison cell. Her muscles twitched as Lakota brushed her muzzle against her side, but Ktulu's gaze remained trained on the medic who was reduced to nothing more than a weeping mess that was completely and utterly useless to anyone who needed anything that didn't require tears.

Her mouth remained closed, teeth pressed tightly together as she waited for Resplendence to get it together and answer the question she'd asked. Why are you crying? When she finally did, though Ktulu had no idea who Quilyan or Rue were, she knew the pain of loss so she could understand how Resplendence felt. Having someone taken away was never easy and would never be easy to cope with, but then the rosy mare said that they left her. That everyone she loved left her and Ktulu snorted.

"So what are you going to do?" She asked, her voice gruff as it usually was. "Laying on the ground crying and being pathetic won't bring them back and it won't keep anyone else from leaving." Honestly, the state she was in was enough to drive anyone away and Ktulu had half a mind to leave her laying there wallowing in her tears and self pity. 

"Stand up, get your shit together, and be the medic that you're supposed to be. The state you're in makes you useless to anyone that needs you." Ktulu had been there. She'd wallowed in her own self pity until she fought Archibald and he'd brought her back to reality in the harshest way possible, but she'd needed it. 

"...alone..."

"Look around you." Ktulu demanded of the other mare. "You're the one that made your home in a prison cell that most avoid. You're the one that isolated yourself. If you don't want to be alone stop separating yourself from everyone. Stop waiting for and crying over someone that obviously doesn't care enough about you to even ask you to leave with him. And for God's sake, woman, have some dignity and self worth." She cut herself off rather abruptly and stood staring at Resplendence, wondering how the medic would take to being spoken to in such a manner by someone that she'd made pretty obvious she didn't trust or care for. But it was Ktulu's job as warrior to protect the herd and she would do so, even in situations like this, where she had to protect someone from their own self destruction.

"."

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
!! What is Love? - by Resplendence - 10-25-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: !! What is Love? - by Ktulu - 10-26-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: !! What is Love? - by Lakota - 10-30-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: !! What is Love? - by Resplendence - 11-04-2015, 10:36 AM
RE: !! What is Love? - by Ktulu - 11-19-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: !! What is Love? - by Lakota - 12-18-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: !! What is Love? - by Resplendence - 12-18-2015, 10:33 PM