the Rift

Try Again?

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
Alight with the knowledge of his growing child nestled deep within Eden he had come to the Threshold searching for a lost soul. Surely there would be someone here today, he had never arrived here without finding someone looking for a place to live. He longed to be with Eden, to watch over her as his child took shape in her womb, but he could not. The Throat needed him, would always need him, but he would go to the Basin and be with his child. The young stallion only hoped he would be allowed to take his baby home, to the desert, when it was old enough to leave it's mother. He didn't care if it was a colt or filly, winged, horned, or both, he would love his child no matter what. He also now knew he had to make up with his own father. How could he be a great dad if he was to foolish to make up with his own?

Thunder peeled from the sky startling the young stud from his thoughts. Within seconds the rain pounded from the heavens. 'Good thing I wasn't flying.' he chuckled good-naturedly and continued on. It wasn't very long at all until he spotted a mare huddling under a tree. Smiling he strode forward quickly moving to the opposite side of tree she was sheltering under. Once out of the rain he turned to smile at the mare. She was beautiful, taller than himself, with chocolate legs, cream hair, and an almost buckskin color caped in white. Upon her back was a six tailed, green tipped fox.

Respectfully he nodded to them both in turn before allowing his deep bass to ring out, "Beautiful day huh?" He chuckled softly before continuing, "I'm Ilios from the Dragon's Throat, it's a pleasure to meet you both." He smiled softly his silver eyes searching for her green ones. She didn't seem much older than himself, maybe a year or so. He ruffles his silver and teal wings trying to shake some of the water away without getting an on her in the process. He thought about how easy it was for him to talk to strangers now. There wasn't any hesitation in his voice now, no powerful need to take her home, just a flickering flame of hope. He had been turned down so many times in his attempts to take someone back to the Throat he already assumed she would do the same. Instead he chose to just be friendly, even if the weather wasn't.

Talking
Words: 424
OOC: @Merida Hope you don't mind a giddy Ilios xD
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Try Again? - by Merida - 10-27-2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Try Again? - by Ilios - 10-29-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: Try Again? - by Nuray - 10-30-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: Try Again? - by Merida - 11-04-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: Try Again? - by Imonada - 11-04-2015, 08:24 PM