the Rift

Try Again?

Nuray Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
any quote that you want can go right here
it can even be two lines yay!
The pale unicorn slipped through the dense forest of Helovia's Threshold with a serpentine grace. Each step was precisely placed as she navigated the place that pulsed so strongly with magic. Portals to other worlds, other dimensions, other lands would occassionally pop up. It was a rather fascinating experience. The magic here was thriving and the near naked mare wished to learn more about Helovia. Her mind was like a sponge, ready to soak up any new information she could gather.

A voice sounded in the distance, "Beautiful day huh?" Immediately her ears flicked in the direction in which it came. Without pausing, no sign of hesitation expressed, she made her way to where she could only assume a new soul had appeared (and was already being met with someone of another herd). As a member of the World's Edge, it was her duty to scout out potential recruits and try to.. coerce them into joining the flock of the glorious Moon Goddess.

"I would beg to differ." Though the question wasn't directed towards her, Nuray replied as she stepped into view. A male hybrid, which she could only assume was the owner of the previous voice she heard, and an equine stood before her. A pleasant smile warmed up her cold face. "Sorry if I'm disturbing," she continued. Whether she truly was apologetic was hard to read.

Stating ones' name and herd usually came hand in hand with introductions here in Helovia. "I am Nuray, of the World's Edge." She did her best to hide beneath the leaves of the trees but still droplets of cold water struck her exposed skin. Golden eyes scanned over the kitsune companion the mare possessed. "May I inquire as to what both of your names are? I was able to hear yours despite the rain, Ilios of the Dragon's Throat."

"Talk?"

@Merida @Ilios

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Try Again? - by Merida - 10-27-2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Try Again? - by Ilios - 10-29-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: Try Again? - by Nuray - 10-30-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: Try Again? - by Merida - 11-04-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: Try Again? - by Imonada - 11-04-2015, 08:24 PM