the Rift

Try Again?

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
Chase the Wind and
Touch the Sky

"Beautiful day huh?" My head and my brother's turned as one to face the new comer to our shelter. I couldn't tell if he was trying to be funny or if he was serious. But rain and storms was not my idea of a beautiful day. "I'm Ilios from the Dragon's Throat, it's a pleasure to meet you both." Miles nudges my neck as he speaks into our bond Persistent isn't he? I can not help but crack a soft smile. IT seemed he was not the only one caught out in this storm as soon, before I can even speak, another joins us. "I would beg to differ." Ah good someone who feels as I do about the rain.

She goes on to apologize for intruding, but I'm not sure if she means it or not. I mean, this must be the Threshold. Members from all the herd flock here to try and snag those of us who wander in. Surely this is what these two must be trying to do. Course, always want something. Oh little brother how I love you. Your smartalic remarks are always right on time. Finally, after the mare finishes speaking I speak. "I am Merida, and this is Miles. I used to live here in Helovia, but I left for a few adventures. Now I have come to look for the family I left behind." I would not tell them that I had no idea what my Uncle looked like. As he's really the only one I am looking for. My Father, or rather, sperm donor can screw off. He hasn't been there, and never will be.... Okay so maybe I had found him away from Helovia. I know how he is. A part of me, agrees with his ideas. But his ideas on females I did not. That's why I had come back. Don't get me wrong, my little brother had gotten me treated better than some... But those with dragons.... Oh how they were treated like royalty. You royal in my eyes. Miles's voice broke into my thoughts. But that was then and this is now. Now, I need to find my Uncle, before I figure out what my own destiny will be.

"Talk?"

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Try Again? - by Merida - 10-27-2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Try Again? - by Ilios - 10-29-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: Try Again? - by Nuray - 10-30-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: Try Again? - by Merida - 11-04-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: Try Again? - by Imonada - 11-04-2015, 08:24 PM