[OPEN] and the kids cried out, please stop youre scaring me

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
E r t h ë
"And now I wish to God that The earth would turn cold
And my heart would forget it's made of glass"

It was much too hot to do anything. Not that she could have even if she wanted to; her leg was throbbing horribly, a dull, persistent ache that turned into crystal sharp stabs of pain whenever she tried to place weight on it. It had been doing this ever since the Tiger Goddess had broken it, and though several healers had tried to mend the bones, nothing they did ever really helped for long.

It was incredibly frustrating. Erthë was used to roaming, to come and go wherever and whenever she pleased. To be confined to this dark, misty forest was, however much she loved the place, boring as heck.

Moody and irritable because of the constant pain, she had hobbled as far away from people as she could come, followed the crumbling glass wall until she found a suitably large tree to hide beneath, and passed the time recalling everything uncle Badger had told her about herbs. She was sure he had mentioned something about painkillers, some that were good and some that weren't as nice and some that were dangerous if handled wrongly but very potent indeed... As the days went by and the ache didn't fade, the filly was growing more and more tempted to try and find some of them, just to escape from the horrible sensations for just a little while.

Her thought process was interrupted by a terribly noisy bird not far from where she was hiding, and when its loud scream was accompanied by a voice that cursed, her interest was immediately roused. Limping awkwardly with the left leg held up from the ground, Erthë poked her head out from the curtain of leafy vines and peered around, as intrigued as she was scandalized.

"That was a rude thing to say!" she said, upon spotting a scrawny, dirty looking vagrant of a mare near the wall. "Who are you? You can't come in unless you say what you want, daddy said so."

The soft, pink nose wrinkled with poorly veiled distaste as she scrutinized the mare. It was hard to make out what color she might be beneath all the dirt, though Erthë thought she might be some pale color. At any rate she had wings, but no horns - pegasus then - and wherever she had been it was clear it hadn't been stocked with a whole lot of food. No water either, if the smell was anything to go by.

"And all the pretty tulips would disappear
And never disturb me again"

@Elsa

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
RE: and the kids cried out, please stop youre scaring me - by Erthë - 11-01-2015, 07:03 AM