the Rift

[OPEN] and the kids cried out, please stop youre scaring me

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Being here again was like staring the very thing she hated straight in the eyes. It only grew worse when a strong-willed young girl came out from the woodwork. Her voice filled with faux strength as she demanded to know who Elsa was. The ice queens eyes slid slowly to the frosty child. If Elsa hadn’t been there for the birth of her forgotten twins, she might have thought this child to be her offspring. So very odd to have someone so drained of color wandering around. Refreshing, but this child was making her blood boil.

It was bittersweet staring into her eyes as she bit back a plethora of her answers. She wanted to scream at the girl, chastise her for not knowing a single thing about herd hierarchy. But who could blame her? Elsa had hardly been here since she was promoted to her position, and for all she knew, the kings had replaced her as soon as they noticed her absence.

“And who might your daddy be?” She answered dully. Though it would be interesting to know. Maybe Mauja had procreated with the yeti or something and produced this. What a story that would be. “And if you must know, my name is Elsa, the general here,” it was hard for her to hide the venomous sarcasm that pervaded her speech. It was also meant as a silent warning, because the last thing Elsa wanted to do was have to trample a small child in order to get into her home. Nor was it politically correct for her to injure a child. In reality though, it was jealousy that urged Elsa to react in such a cold manner. She was a child, bold enough to stand up for herself, a strong child. She was what Elsa wished her twins to be, and the sad part was, she was technically getting to know more about this child than her own twins.

Another voice leaked into their conversation, one that was familiar to Elsa. Upon turning at the sound of her name, Tembovu appeared in all his stripy glory. His question was one she expected; she was a walking pile of shit at the moment. Though why would he care? He barely knew her, she barely knew him. So Elsa fell silent, allowing him to address the child and her injuries. That was to be expected, Elsa can fend for herself, and the child needed more attention. “Worry for her, I merely was off in search of something that will be impossible to find.” Her words were cryptic but that was all she would say for the moment. No one in the Edge knew her pain, and to them, her twins had never existed at all.

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: and the kids cried out, please stop youre scaring me - by Elsa - 11-03-2015, 10:46 AM