[OPEN] and the kids cried out, please stop youre scaring me

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
E r t h ë
"And now I wish to God that The earth would turn cold
And my heart would forget it's made of glass"

Erthë raised a brow as she scrutinized the stranger, eyes roaming dubiously up and down the battered, mangy body. The woolly little ears twitched, inclining backwards at the less than friendly tone of voice - there was no need to sound so angry!

"Really? I've never seen you before" she retorted, disinclined to back off even though the mare was flaunting a really high rank. It was just... she really didn't look the part of a general. She didn't even look like someone who lived in a herd at all, not with all the dirt and the lack of attention to appearances. Erthë, as a contrast, was well groomed and squeaky clean, flawless in color and appearance - purely aside from the creepy looking white eye and the swollen, damaged leg.

"My dad's Vadim. Hey, can you prove that you're a General?"

That was when Tembovu appeared. With the expression brightening into a welcoming smile, the dove limped over to him, emerging fully from beneath the shelter of the tree to press her cold, icy body against his in greeting. His attention was mostly focused on the stranger, whom he addressed by name; Erthë relaxed a little upon hearing this. Oh. So maybe Elsa had been telling the truth after all. Oops. Way to make a first impression, girl. Yet for all that she knew that she ought to be polite to grown ups, it was hard to feel any form of respect towards someone who couldn't even keep themselves clean.

"Uh.. no, not yet" she replied, turning her gaze towards Tembovu as he addressed her. "I was waiting to see if it would get better on its own first. The healers did use magic on it right away, so I thought it'd be alright... I can go find someone soon if you want."

She eyed the bothersome limb and pursed her lips thoughtfully. Yes, maybe it would be better than to experiment on her own with herbs she barely knew anything about. Erthë wasn't used to bothering healers for things, but this might be a bit too serious to leave be, no matter what Mother had used to say about toughening up and learning to endure.

Right now however, she was more concerned with this peculiar trespasser. Tilting her head the doll ruffled her wings at Elsa's tone, indignation at the implication of having to be worried about sharpening her tongue more than what might be entirely appropriate.

"What were you looking for?" she asked, cheeky and with the slender tail whipping waspishly. "Can't have been a bath, at least."

"And all the pretty tulips would disappear
And never disturb me again"

@Tembovu

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
RE: and the kids cried out, please stop youre scaring me - by Erthë - 11-03-2015, 11:25 AM