[OPEN] and the kids cried out, please stop youre scaring me

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
E r t h ë
"And now I wish to God that The earth would turn cold
And my heart would forget it's made of glass"

A pale wing reached out to envelop her, and for the first time since Shadow passed away Erthë found herself embraced in warm, motherly affection. The General's kind words were almost lost in the rush of emotion that surged through her cold body, so strong that tears welled up in her eyes before she had a chance to blink them away. Though she would recall the advice later and feel gratitude towards Elsa for it, in this moment she was too overwhelmed to do anything but nod quietly, her haste to withdraw from the hug disguised with a trembling, shy smile.

Elsa asked more questions then, but this time the filly couldn't answer them. Her mind was filled with the image of a black pegasus lying broken on the ground, while a dull ache of pain and loss in her chest made it hard to breathe. Not only was she sad that her mother was no longer with her, but now Erthë felt guilt too; for seeking comfort beneath the wings of another, for allowing her heart to soften under the smile of someone other than the Blackbird.

It was pointless and senseless, and yet the filly was unable to shake this feeling that she had let her mother down, insulted her memory - even chosen to forget about her. As if anyone could ever mean more to her than Shadow! As if anyone other than the black swan could make the frozen heart of the child melt!

Quietly the little hybrid sidled away from the other two, limping heavily as she made to increase the distance between herself and them. Tembovu was kind and comforting, Elsa was warm and interesting - but they weren't Shadow, and though it hurt to deny them, Erthë wouldn't, no couldn't let herself forget who her real parents were.

"And all the pretty tulips would disappear
And never disturb me again"

@Tembovu

sorry for the wait

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
RE: and the kids cried out, please stop youre scaring me - by Erthë - 11-12-2015, 06:58 AM