the Rift

Free Art (:

Lithium Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hey everyone! 

I'm Julieta and I am new to Helovia. I've played on many roleplays throughout the years and Lithium has always been my first and favorite character. <3

But anyway, I am making this thread because I am offering some free art to anyone who wants it.  It could be anything from a full manipulation to a simple headshot. Just post your characters below and I will pick and choose between a few this week/weekend when I have time.

Thanks!

CHARACTER NAME:
REFERENCE:
DESCRIPTION: This is where you put things like height, eye color (if it's not obvious in reference), breed/body build, etc.  The more descriptive you are the better.
ORDER: This is where you put what order you want and describe in great detail how you want it as far as pose, feel, background (for full manipulations), what reference you want me to use, if you want the character name included, etc.  This is also where you can include stock, if you include stock for your headers from Deviantart.

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen
CHARACTER NAME: Milo
REFERENCE: http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/55d9fa97add09
DESCRIPTION: His profile has some info and his stats thread here is more technical detail wise: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=20469 . Since he is new to me I can't say much! I know that he already has curly long hair. :)
ORDER: I have no stock... a full manipulation of him as an adult would be great but I'm not picky! As for pose, something still, something with lots of water or plant life. No name on the image, please. This is so kind of you to do!

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
Welcome to Helovia! :D And already offering such nice things, that's awesome <3

CHARACTER NAME: Stella
REFERENCE: Body (flaxen mane and chestnut lion tail tuft) Horn (Goes above her forehead design, so the design is actually smaller/further down) Manip Ref
DESCRIPTION: Thicker Arab build, I think everything else is kinda covered in her ref?
ORDER: Full artistic freedom! I don't mind either way, anything really works for Stella and I want you to be free to be creative if I end up picked :P I don't have any stock for her as an adult, but I could scrounge some up if need be!
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
This is so nice of you!:D <333

CHARACTER NAME: Imogen
REFERENCE: click! (feel free to include as many or as little of her accessories as you'd like!)
DESCRIPTION: She's a grulla roan Hispano-Arabian (Arabian x Andalusian), so she's pretty slender, with plenty of Spanish influence, and a refined head that isn't dished like an Arab's. She's 14.3hh, so a little spitfire of a thing xD Her eyes are solid black, with no distinguishable pupil (I imagine them to be pretty beady).
Personality-wise, she's racist, religious, sneaky, a liar, manipulative, cat-like, narcissistic, attracted to “shiny things,” and an adrenaline junky. She is far more apt to war with her tongue than her body, but won't shy away from a fight. She’ll be willing to be anything for anyone, all in the gain of herself.
ORDER: Feel free to have fun with it! You don't have to include her name on the image. I don't have any stock for her, but I can find some if you'd like me to:)
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy
CHARACTER NAME: Agnodice
REFERENCE: on her profile! Buttermilk buckskin kathiwari, snazzy face markings on profile
DESCRIPTION: She's itty bitty (14.2hh), and has a very light build. Think saddlebred/Arabian for her build, curly ears.
ORDER: maybe something with her magic (on profile)? I'm good with anything, feel free to do with her whatever you'd like!!
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel
CHARACTER NAME: Hera
REFERENCE: http://orig00.deviantart.net/069c/f/2015...9dx33z.png
DESCRIPTION: Described on Reference
ORDER: Completely up to you <3 She is a new character for me so I can't give too much detail about personality and such just yet :) Build does resemble her draft heritage but not as heavily
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Seren Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Thank you for this opportunity here :D <3

CHARACTER NAME: Seren
REFERENCE: http://helovia.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=2481
DESCRIPTION: Seren is Arabian in build, about 14 hands tall - her left eye is white and as seen in the image there, there is white scarring in a splatter pattern around it due to the god fight - she is blind in that eye as well. Then in the image below, showing her right eye, it is silver and looks and works fine. The rest is just there, but theres no real exact way to do Seren =)
ORDER: I have no preferences for anything really; only if you do end up wanting to do Seren (and if you do, <33 thank you :D) she is a scared, timid creature in a new world, and she wants to learn how to be stronger; she is kind, and so the only things to avoid is not to make her look aggressive/strong, cause shes not at all <33

Calista Posts: N/A
Unregistered
CHARACTER NAME: Calista
REFERENCE: On my profile (except w/ a light gold horn!)
DESCRIPTION: She's rather refined, due to her TBxArab blood, with a feminine appearance. She is.... full of life, to sum her up.
ORDER: Honestly, this is all up to you! I am not picky at all. I'd be grateful for anything you come up with. Feel free to be as creative as you'd like. (:

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
CHARACTER NAME: Daemyn
REFERENCE: http://coutureequinedesigns.deviantart.c...7489&qo=24 and http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz130...35pwwg.png
DESCRIPTION: He is 16.1 hands, purple eyes, light bay black points, snowflake appaloosa, he is a Quarter horse x Knabstrup, he is built like a super thick halter Quarter horse
ORDER: http://silver-dreamer-mist.deviantart.co...emyn-stock All I ask is nothing with rocks xD Most of the pictures I have of him are really rocky mountains lol
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
b''awww this is so sweet! :D

CHARACTER NAME: Dacianna
REFERENCE: http://i.imgur.com/tCKnJxq.png
DESCRIPTION: http://helovia.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=2529 I would say heavy warmblood type with light feathering for the build :3
ORDER: Stock for Build Ideas (but any sort of heavier wb is fine) and as for bg anything light/autumny would be nice like this etc... :D colourful and fun ^^

Thank youu & welcome to Helovia!! <3
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Morenth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Not sure how experienced you are with colour change but I have Morenth, but I'm not sure if I want to do that to you haha. So I have a new guy who is coming here soon instead, though you are welcome to try Morenth if you want to! ^.^

CHARACTER NAME: Tamorin
REFERENCE: Clicky
DESCRIPTION: He's a chunky, stocky sort of standardbred/quarter horse thing. Haven't completely decided yet, but that is the general idea!
ORDER: Click I think any of 'Ben stock' would work well.

Thank you as well! This is very kind of you :D
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
CHARACTER NAME: Mauja
REFERENCE: He doesn't have a ref. sheet but he looks like this.
DESCRIPTION: Built like a baroque friesian, but with a black-base leopard complex coloring. Because I hate pink appy skin I've decided he's got black skin, so black muzzle, etc. 17.2 hands tall, pale blue eyes, spiraled horn covered in frost. Striped hooves covered in frost. His ears are lined in black (like on a bay horse). If you want to include his owls, one is a snowy owl (ref) and one is an eagle-owl.
ORDER: I tend to not give too many directions because.. I want you to do what you want to do, if you get a feel for it! He has a lot of blue/winter-themed pictures, which he enjoys, but other colors and settings are great as well! If it's anything he lacks it's dramatic/dark/violent images. No need to include name. :)
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
CHARACTER NAME: Ki'irha
REFERENCE/DESCRIPTION: I don't have a reference for her yet. But for appearance, she's around 15hh, dark blue, with white markings thay resemble stars and galaxies in the night sky. Has two white socks on her front legs. Hooves are black and cloven. Leonine tail, ends with a white tuft that starts in feathering about halfway up her tail. Mane is white, wavy. Single traditional unicorn horn that matches body in color. Small white ring of fur around vase of horn. Eyes are grey. I think that's everything :D oh, and I'm not sure her exact breed, but looks like a Dutch Warmblood mix
ORDER: To be honest, and hopefully it's not too difficult, but I'm open to anything. I only have one piece of art so far, so I'm not picky. I would love a manip, either full body or head shot. For full body, when it comes to background, anything other than snow is fine. I already have that base covered.

Thanks so much, this is so nice of you! Anyone who gets chosen will be very lucky
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow
CHARACTER NAME: Nyx
REFERENCE: here, plus some art on profile.
DESCRIPTION: She's 16hh, steel grey with black points, electric blue eyes and a medium-length spiral black horn. She is a mix of breeds, but bears resemblance to an Andalusian. She isn't feathered and is quite lightly-built.
ORDER: Anything is lovely! She is usually associated with storms as well as metals, and any pose is fine. I'm not fussy on name or no name :D

Thanks for offering this! ^^

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
CHARACTER NAME: Erthë
REFERENCE: Ref, Profile
DESCRIPTION: Small and thin, white unipeg hybrid with cloven feet and lion tail, horns and wings and super curly white hair. :3
ORDER: She's snow, ice and winter themed, but you have free hands so do whatever you want <3

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Unregistered

For @Milo (:

Here it is on Deviantart: http://dakota-babe.deviantart.com/art/Pl...-569007188

Thanks for all the welcome guys! (: I'm excited to develop Lithium more and hopefully get to thread with all of you!

Unregistered

For @Agnodice! (:

Added flowers to her hair on Dev: http://dakota-babe.deviantart.com/art/Sh...1446161833

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy
AHHH I love it so so so very much thank you thank you thank you <3333333
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Naerys Posts: 86
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 3 :: Tallsun HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Petyr :: Bornean Green Magpie :: Ashen Rottie
CHARACTER NAME: Naerys
REFERENCE: http://helovia.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=2191
DESCRIPTION: Naerys is best described as somewhat tall and quite slender. The best breed reference would be a lighter thoroughbred build. She'll be 16.1 when full grown. She has teal eyes and her markings are based on this horse. The flower tucked behind her ear in her reference is just a nod to her passive magic and does not need to be included at all. She has regular hooves and her mane and tail are moderate in length.
ORDER: She has no art aside from her reference so I'm really open to let you just play and have fun. If you'd actually enjoy a jumping off point, something a little darker might be nice (she's not super cheerful at the moment). Maybe something wooded or foggy or a night scene? <3

IN YOUR HEART SHALL BURN AN UNQUENCHABLE FLAME

[Image: 2PHncqI.gif]

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag naerys in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen
Oh my goodness, it is amazing! Thank you so much Julieta <333