the Rift

[OPEN] Side Adventures

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

Okay so, uh. I’m pretty sure we operate on two different wavelengths.

Cuz, like…okay. Most of the time we’re on the same page or whatever. Like, we get annoyed at the same shit, laugh at the same shit, laugh at each other when we’re being butt-dumb and just all around…get each other, y’know? Likes, dislikes, fears, irritations…y’know, shit like that. They were mostly the same between us. Mostly.

But yeah, there were some things that were different—like, for one, the way you didn’t mind the heat or the wind OR the sand even though those three things were basically put on this planet specifically to torment my ass (probably). Or like your strange fascination with Faux-to-to, even though I hated the bitch’s guts at this point. Like, I dunno what it was with you and her—you just didn’t give a fuck how I felt when she crossed my mind. Fuck me, right? Fuck my feelings or my anger with her that still lingered after the way she put all my people in danger when the bear god emerged from a sick, poisoned universe. Nah, it ain’t matter she almost got my Ma killed. Y’all were cool.

Hmph. Whatever.

(And no, this ain’t jealousy, I’m legitimately confused as to why the hell you like the bitch so much. Like, the fuck? What even, man?)

So uh—yeah, cue now, wandering a place that wasn’t quite as sick as it was before the Earth God did his—thing or whatever. You had shot out away from me in a mess of black and white and I could feel the spike in excitement at something you had seen or sensed or something that I hadn’t seen yet. It didn’t take me long to scent her though, which made me groan with irritation—but you were overpowering my thoughts with a wordless excitement that spilled from your head and all over everything between our link.

!!!

Dude, what’s going on?

!!!

Cheek, slow down, put your thoughts in a word—

But I was already coming up on the scene and there she was, all kinds of tall and bushy-haired and smug in her face like she usually was (nope, I totally wasn’t imagining that, she’s smug as fuck) while you gamboled about something she was standing over, a depression in some stone and some loose feathers gathered about what was unmistakably an--egg.

I was stiff as a board standing there, watching her with a half-glare because I never really mastered the art of a poker face—while you frisked around with your happy little skunk ass, inching closer and closer to the nest while you shot looks up at her with your bright brown eyes. Fuck wavelengths, you’re in a whole different universe than me, bruh.  

"talk"

Quit Hollerin' "Why God?", he ain't got shit to do with it.
♥♥ kate has it going on

@Isopia i'm actual garbage for taking so long

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Side Adventures - by Isopia - 10-27-2015, 09:27 PM
RE: Side Adventures - by Roskuld - 11-01-2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Side Adventures - by Isopia - 11-04-2015, 01:47 PM