the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Conclusion)

Galiel Posts: 22
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 1
Giaerie

Chaos. Everything was just falling to shambles. A person dove here, another shot out fire, another used water to drown the monster. Even the boy that I had hoped to help was using a magic as he ran. But despite the chaos and my obvious frantic state, I threw myself into the danger versus running away. Perhaps it was out of my own stupidity. Or perhaps it was because deep down inside I didn’t care if I lived or died.

One thing was for sure though: this was a very stupid idea.

Despite actually managing to bite the monster’s tail, it seemed as though it had little to no effect on the beast. The boy eventually fell and falling along with him was some golem creature that spewed out lightning everywhere.

My heart skipped a beat.

Flashes of watching a tree set aflame by a single bolt and watching Areli writhe in pain from the Nyx lady’s lightning shield thing flew before my eyes as I saw the lightning draw closer to me. Then my ears shifted as I heard my name called out across the field. Tiamat. She had asked for me to stay and I hadn’t.

I’m sorry.

Blue eyes lock with those of Tiamat’s – full of apologetic looks. I prayed that she would forgive me. I prayed that I would make it out alright. I prayed that everybody would be safe. And I prayed all of this chaos would end soon and bring peace.

Then I felt it hit me.

It…it was like hot fire had been cast upon my body only along with the fire every one of my muscles contracted and loosened with my body. Every spasm happened at such a rapid fire pace that my legs soon gave out under the stress.

And I was falling.

Would I die? Would I remember what had transpired before this? Would I even be the same? Questions filled my mind for mere seconds before I let them prey victim to other thoughts. Thoughts of me saying goodbye to everyone I had ever met. Goodbye spotted stallion. Goodbye Areli. Goodbye Tiamat. Goodbye world. Then my body hit the ground and everything went black.

Death was a weird thing, or at least I thought it was. That is until I realized I wasn’t actually dead. Some time must have passed while I was out because mostly everything was quiet now. In the distance, I could hear some deep voiced stallion saying that it was over and to return to our herds.

But what if we didn’t belong to a herd?

Then shortly after I could hear wailing in the distance and although I couldn’t see yet because I wasn’t fully awake, I could have almost sworn it sounded like the spotted stallion. I wonder what happened to him? The question rumbled through my head as I tried to move my legs to get up. The back legs moved fine, but my front ones stung with a soreness that caused me to pause. Then cue the raging headache. A moan escaped my lips as I tried my best to wake up fully. Surely Tiamat was worriedly hovering over me already, hoping that I was alive. Perhaps I should try to say something to her?

“Tia-,” I choke out hoarsely and softly hoping that Tiamat is nearby. I force a few dry swallows before I try again, “I…I’m sorry.”

"speech"
notes:: Gali get's shocked by Zero's golem's wild electricity. No actual visible harm on the outside, but she will have painful muscle spasms for a while and sometimes her legs will twitch on her and mess up her footing if she is moving. This will probably last a few threads. Then after getting electrocuted she blacks out after falling to the ground and regains consciousness after the battle finishes. She then tries to apologize to @Tiamat for not listening to her.

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Conclusion) - by Morenth - 10-29-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Conclusion) - by Galiel - 11-01-2015, 10:06 PM