the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Conclusion)

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
Shida
How dare you say that my behavior is unacceptable
So condescending unnecessarily critical

[insert farting noises here]

Because that's about how I feel about all this shit.

So that's it huh? Just, casually opening up some rifts in space and time, having to fight off some fucking other Gods, and then ... just what? This half-assed speech? Hasn't Earthy ever seen like ... any movie before? I mean, get your shit together bro. This is where your epic moment comes - a speech from the mount, life changing, blah blah blah. And all we get is, hey folks, shit should stop pouring out of your noises now. Congratulations, your fucking colds are cured.

"The fuck is that-" Princess edges forward, grabbing at a claw thrown at my hooves. Oh nice. "Guess there won't be a you-killed-a-god giftshop." I snort unhappily. "What am I supposed to make this shit into a stew? No fucking thanks." Except Princess is now happily chewing on it, and so I guess I can't just throw it back into the fray.

"Nice job with the fire." I mumble to the hellhound, who happily throws the claw into the air, only to catch it again. "Looks like you've learned a thing or two. A+"

Well. I guess that's fucking all. World saved. Go team Helovia. Only it doesn't feel that way. It feels anticlimactic and dirty somehow. Prizes from a dead body? No ending speech? No letting the credits roll? Where's the easing tension? Where's the end of this, nicely wrapped up?

Nah, if you ask me, this whole thing is buggered.

Shida, OUT.
Image Credits || original coding by Tamme; modified by Shady

Mentions  @Mauja

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Conclusion) - by Morenth - 10-29-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Conclusion) - by Shida - 11-03-2015, 08:17 PM