the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Conclusion)

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Heaving chest of the sea
Carry both of us
Carry her, carry me

Frustration bloomed in Einarr's mind when his attack missed the creature. So, even as she fell, and he moved away, he could not find pleasure in the end of the battle. He felt unfulfilled as a warrior, and it angered him. His dark tail whipped over his hocks and his teeth gnashed on air, body hot and wounds burning with pain and the warmth of his emotion. Grunting, massive black wings snapped open on the capable stallion's back and he thought about jumping into the air and flying hard back to the Oasis, but then he remembered his eldest was in this fight, and the sudden thought switched his brain from that of an offended warrior to that of a concerned father.

"Mordecai!" He called out into the masses, the fray still buzzing with action as loved ones attended to their hurts and their losses. Finding the black and grey-brindled body crumpled on the ground, Einarr surged toward her. He forgot his own pain, pushing away the throbbing sensations from the tar-burns on his throat and chest. "My Mordecai," the bloodrider breathed into her mane, pressing his nose into her neck. Red-brown eyes searched for blood hungrily, but he found no trace of it. "Mordecai report injuries." He commanded, though his father's mind was outweighing his warrior's mind and his voice was laced with the concern of his heart.

Lifting his head, the stallion searched for a healer. He did not recognize the blue-spotted woman that was their head healer, or, really any healer from the Dragon's Throat except Gaucho--and he was busy with Ampere's child. Gritting his teeth, Einarr lowered his head again. "Is ok, Mordecai. Shhhh," He whispered, totally in the dark about how to help his daughter in this moment.

And thus, Einarr was handed the father of the year award.

EINARR

aud is a boss

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Conclusion) - by Morenth - 10-29-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Conclusion) - by Einarr - 11-04-2015, 07:09 PM