the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Conclusion)

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Like his father was scarred with burns, so too would Abraham be. The stallion grit his teeth as he collided with the Tiger Goddess, the burning sensation starting immediately on his large shoulder. At the eruption of pain, twin dragons are called back to attention on their master. The god falls and Abraham stumbles backwards and away from the chaos, the fray. Heavy, his companions land o his back, careful to stay away from the sensitive burns. Trilling their concern, the dragons attempt to send comforting waves towards their bondmate. Brienne, gently, breathes frost over the affected area. Abraham, in all his might and glory, bites his tongue to keep from crying out in pain. The shift from burning to freezing is instant, and his tail slaps hard against his hocks. Dark ears pin down into his mane,and Gwyneverre leans over to snarl at her sister. The queen, however, ignores the princess. All she knows is that Abraham is in pain, and she has some ability to help ease it.

The darkling pays no mind to those clustered around him. There is no existence of his father, of the grey-brindled filly, or those he knows in some way. Instead, the stallion pushes into the underbrush. He must go away and heal, find something to devour to ease the stinging on his shoulder. Brienne's ice had helped, even though it was painful at first. Tightening his jaw, Abraham pressed on to find the herbs his mother had advised him to eat when he felt pain as a child. Twin dragons, satisfied in Abraham's abilities, take to the skies to hunt. The meals on this island were sure to be interesting, they mused together, their trills lost to the greenery as Abraham grumbled to himself.

Abraham
So this is the hate I've been born to
Full are the tales of the untrue

image credits
table by whit

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Conclusion) - by Morenth - 10-29-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Conclusion) - by Abraham - 11-04-2015, 07:24 PM