the Rift

[OPEN] Now Or Never

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca
THANTOS

As the only person that I could even consider a friend in this new world scoffed at the idea of my being under speculation, I tilted my head to the side with slight confusion. Yes, I had done all that I could to serve and protect those of Helovia from the demons that our ancient Gods had transformed into, but it did not mean that I would automatically earn the respect of the leaders who had not yet to meet me. Yes, I met Ranjiri's Sultana when I guided her back to her group and supported her wing, but I hadn't exactly received a welcoming committee. My ears flicked back against my horns almost sheepishly as she extended her invitation, unsure of how to react to such an informal act of joining a herd.

"Your Sultana...Your leaders...Will they accept me on your word? I don't wish to be mistaken than I belong only to be turned away once they realize I have entered." Never mind the fact that I was basically a walking, talking mascot for this 'Dragon's Throat'. No matter how much that I felt I would belong in this herd, it wouldn't feel appropriate nor finalized unless I was granted access by one of the higher ranks. Our small group began to grow even larger when another familiar figure joined us, the petite mare that had taken over Ranjiri's care once I left them with their group. My lips pulled back into a smile, careful to keep my sharpened teeth hidden to avoid appearing threatening. "A pleasure, Miss Amani. Helovia has been very, very different from what I am used too. But I am quite enamored with it already. I should hope to remain here for a long time."

"Speaking."

Messages In This Thread
Now Or Never - by Thantos - 10-28-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Now Or Never - by Ranjiri - 10-29-2015, 09:15 AM
RE: Now Or Never - by Nephele - 10-29-2015, 06:41 PM
RE: Now Or Never - by Thantos - 11-03-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Now Or Never - by Ranjiri - 11-06-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Now Or Never - by Amani - 11-09-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Now Or Never - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: Now Or Never - by Thantos - 12-25-2015, 12:20 AM