the Rift

[OPEN] ever to excel [welcoming]

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
Instead of answering him the ebony mare hums happy jaunty tone. Once they are in the clearing she replies calling the plant Butterfly weed. He grins around the plants in his mouth before nodding brightly. After a few more moments and Mato's nasty thoughts she speaks once more. Carefully the stallion sets his vibrant flowers upon the Earth. "That is very clever." Lilac eyes watch her quietly as she studies him thinking carefully over his words. A soft tentative smile touches his dark lips as she reviles her occupation in the herd. He was sure she must excel at the job with her quick words and watchful eyes. 'So Kaj and Archibald are still the rulers, good.' His kind smile widens as he smiles nervously. So she had seen the goop upon his muzzle and leg.

Mato hadn't made it very far before a scent catches his attention. He had only seen most of the herd members so he had no idea what kind of shit storm was about to rain on their parade. Unaware of who it was, and not caring, the dog streaks back to his owner's side hair rising along his back. Brown ears flick up and eyes grow wide as her voice rings towards him, dripping with acid. He stares for a moment; he had not counted on hostility. Mato leans briefly on Daemyn's clean leg before stalking forward to stand between them. He glanced apologetically at the sweet mare before stepping towards his former commander. Imonada stepped towards him her words finally sinking in. he wanted to explain, tell her he hadn't done anything wrong, but he had. He had abandoned his family, left without a word. Her uttered words of honesty do not bother him, he didn't plan to lie. Lying was a vial and cowardly as far as he was concerned. A brief nod was given in respons before he moved forward faster.

Taking a steeling breath the stud readied himself to speak. Mato on the other paw lifted his lip in a snarl his hair still fluffed up along his back and neck. How dare this bitch challenge his bonded. Daemyn was his charge not hers, so she could just fuck off. 'Mato! Behave!' The dog ignored his handler keeping his hazel eyes glued on the mare. "Miss Ktulu," He paused to dip his head respectfully, "I apologize for leaving so abruptly. I had some old problems with my old herd that had to be taken care of." He met her blazing crimson eyes with his own forced calm amethyst ones. "I am here to rejoin my rightful family." He paused once more nervous pounding through his heart. What if she turned him away? Where would he go? Swallowing the lump in his throat his deep rumble sounded again, "I'll leave if you do not wish me to come back. If you grant me a home, I swear to never leave again, and do anything I can to proof my worth to the family." He stood silently awaiting her judgement. He would be lost if Ktulu threw him out. Damned to wonder the world without a soul to protect. Fear filled his heart, but he was careful to hide the emotion flaring in his chest.

Talk
Words;; 543
OOC/TAGS;; So sorry I took so long! =/ Had a lot of stuff come up. @Imonada  @Ktulu Don't forget about or sitting thing <3
Courage, above all things, is the first quality of a warrior.
image credits
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Messages In This Thread
ever to excel [welcoming] - by Imonada - 11-01-2015, 12:19 AM
RE: ever to excel [welcoming] - by Daemyn - 11-02-2015, 03:27 AM
RE: ever to excel [welcoming] - by Ktulu - 11-02-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: ever to excel [welcoming] - by Imonada - 11-03-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: ever to excel [welcoming] - by Time - 12-16-2015, 11:03 AM
RE: ever to excel [welcoming] - by Daemyn - 12-17-2015, 04:03 AM
RE: ever to excel [welcoming] - by Ktulu - 12-25-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: ever to excel [welcoming] - by Imonada - 01-23-2016, 01:15 PM