the Rift

[OPEN] ever to excel [welcoming]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu the Constrictor

Ktulu's eyes slipped from the stallion to the dog and she felt the uncanny desire to smash the stupid hound under her hooves to silence it. She was in no mood to deal with Daemyn and his dog. In response to her growing hostility, Eytan stepped forward, his teeth flashing as he roared a warning to the dog. 'Back off. Sit down. Shut up.' Whether or not the dog was smart enough to understand the warning remained to be seen, but he had been warned. If he continued any harm that would come would be a result of his own actions.

The dark mare stood and she waited for Daemyn to explain himself, but when he did she snorted. "Rightful family?" She demanded because  she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Rightful family. What a fucking joke"And what if your rightful family needed your mediocre skills while you were gone?" Which was laughable because i her eyes he really was sub par.  What kind of stallion warrior used his ass in battle to booty bump his opponent?

"Of course I don't wish for you to come back!" Ktulu snapped as Daemyn continued. "What have you done to prove your loyalty or your worth to us?" She questioned. "Coming back doesn't prove that you're loyal. If you were loyal you never would have left. You would have stayed and helped this herd. The one that you call your rightful family."

Was she wrong to be so angry with him? Was she wrong to doubt his loyalty when he could leave so easily? It would have been different had he thought to tell someone that he needed to leave for a time, but he hadn't even thought enough of his leaders or his family to do so.

"You will fight me." The Constrictor said next, her voice nearly a growl. "If you can beat me then you can be a warrior. If you cannot or if you refuse then you will have to find some other job in this herd."

"."

ooc://
woo! Ktu just threw down the gauntlet. If Daemyn accepts her challenge i'll start a challenge thread. we can have it be just them. eytan can sit on mato at that point to keep him from interfering if you want.

Credits

@Daemyn @Imonada

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
ever to excel [welcoming] - by Imonada - 11-01-2015, 12:19 AM
RE: ever to excel [welcoming] - by Daemyn - 11-02-2015, 03:27 AM
RE: ever to excel [welcoming] - by Ktulu - 11-02-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: ever to excel [welcoming] - by Imonada - 11-03-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: ever to excel [welcoming] - by Time - 12-16-2015, 11:03 AM
RE: ever to excel [welcoming] - by Daemyn - 12-17-2015, 04:03 AM
RE: ever to excel [welcoming] - by Ktulu - 12-25-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: ever to excel [welcoming] - by Imonada - 01-23-2016, 01:15 PM