the Rift

To Find a Friend [Breeze]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

It did not take long, before the creamy knight was landing in front of her. As he landed she stood grinning. She was however totally surprised when he threw his neck around her own. Kiara di not miss a second as she to wrapped her neck around him, enjoying the closeness before he pulled away shyly. She to looked shy, as it was the first display of any real affection towards any stallion other than Mirage's own brothers she had shown. "Alright?! You call this alright? Oh Kiara…" She could not help but smile. It could have been so much worse. "We have to get you to Onni… now where is she." Softly she answered the question he had not really asked. "On the battlefield tending to those who are much more worse for the wear than I, no matter what side they fought on. She was also asking for the medics that were with her to help." However his next question had the young roan's face growing hot. "What happened exactly?" Softly she closed her eyes, not really liking the memory of battle. So much blood, guts, and hate. When she opened them again she spoke in a calm voice. "The Qian now has a real place to call home... We are the new World's Edge herd. The fight was not easy and both sides have members down on the battlefield... Although I don't believe anyone got killed.. Perhaps we should head back, so I can get these checked?" she nodded to her hindquaters "I just wanted to see you first.... So that you wouldn't worry..." She admited sheepishly. Something inside her, had tugged her away from the fighting as soon as it was over. The urge to let Breeze know she was ok, that victory was theirs.... Now her minor wounds needed to be tended to and the best place for that was back in the Edge.

"Speak speak"

[OOC: fine with me, you want to post first or shall i? and where do you want to thread next? lol :P]

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
To Find a Friend [Breeze] - by Kiara - 10-06-2012, 11:43 AM
RE: To Find a Friend [Breeze] - by Breeze - 10-06-2012, 02:16 PM
RE: To Find a Friend [Breeze] - by Kiara - 10-07-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: To Find a Friend [Breeze] - by Breeze - 10-08-2012, 02:57 PM