the Rift

[PRIVATE] Slapped with a truth or kissed with a lie.

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
and you, you knew the hand of the devil.
and you, you kept us awake with wolf’s teeth.
I began to step away from the broken, bleeding mammoth momentarily before he stepped toward me, a hoarse “Rexanna” breathed from his lips. I lowered my head slightly. Did I really want to stay? I knew I needed to, but there’s a huge difference between needing and wanting. Though I suppose the same could be said for sex; something of which I feel like I was beginning to understand now. But was he?

Why what?

Why do you always get hurt? Why did you have to do that for her? Why did you look at her with THAT look. I realized it wouldn’t have been so bad if it just hadn’t have been that simple look from his sapphire eyes that I had fallen in love with. The idea that he could look at someone else that way didn’t sit right with me. What had he done with her that he had done with me? The best part about Caleb is you could barely read him. He flirted with others but never shared that look with another while I was around to see. For all I knew he was sleeping with someone else right now. But that was a given when I met him. I knew that was going to happen.

I never expected those actions from the elephant before me.

I was silent for a good amount of time before I raised my head slightly, light blue eyes sweeping across his face to his wounds. I figured I would let him tell me in his own time. He knew that I saw him – I saw that in the look in his eyes before I took off to fight the Tigress. It was his to explain just like mine was mine to explain. He never had to pry it out of me.

Why do you always get stepped on or fallen on?” I offered him a small meek smile but it felt like there was no emotion behind it. I was confused and pained and I didn’t know what to do – I didn’t know what he wanted me to do either. He gave me an ultimatum last time and I chose him. And this is how it was turning out.

Now would be his time to explain. I only hoped it wouldn’t destroy my heart more.

Why?

"Talk?"
image credits

@Tembovu
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Slapped with a truth or kissed with a lie. - by Rexanna - 11-02-2015, 04:17 PM