the Rift

[PRIVATE] Slapped with a truth or kissed with a lie.

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
and you, you knew the hand of the devil.
and you, you kept us awake with wolf’s teeth.
His voice rumbled deep, questioning me about my recklessness that nearly cost me more than just the bruising on my face. I didn’t want to look at him – but his voice dropped away. The only sounds remaining were the gentle roar of the water as it reached the shore and pulled back out to sea once again. Reminding me of our situation even more. The fact that I pulled away from him but thrust myself back at him only to have him be the one to pull away this time. The feeling was crushing.

I just kept my gaze off of him, our bodies close to one another, but not close enough. I lowered my head slightly, eyes shutting briefly as his voice began again. He spoke and I listened, partially. I couldn’t hear what he said after he said he couldn’t look at her like he looked at me. My ears pushed back to my skull for mere moments before I lifted my head a bit higher. “But you did… I saw it.” I whispered in more of a haste – completely forgetting he had spoken afterward.

But there wasn’t much time for him to repeat it as he pushed toward me, pressing me into his chest. His blood mixing into my pelt. The vibrant coloring blending with my cream tones looked like a massacre had happened. He held me tightly and the heat of his body could’ve caused me to melt as the wind blasted my other side with a cold spritz of the water as it reached back to us again.

I am not sure if I am the sire to her child, Rexanna.

And there it was. Everything had happened so suddenly right when I thought things were getting better between us – this happens. Was it my fault? Was it because I didn’t go to the Edge? What had I done wrong to drive him into the embrace of another’s? I felt like collapsing right there – drowning myself in the water. But I didn’t. Instead, I pulled away from his embrace. Careful of his wounds even though I probably shouldn’t have. I pulled back, stepping further into the water from him. Blood covering my body now, face a shade of purple, eyes staring and heart shattered.

Temb… Why? I can understand the fact of protecting the foal – but… you don’t know?” I felt my body grow hot with the anger that flustered my face and brain. “I admitted my affair with you. I didn’t have a child with him.” My words fell from my lips as my head dropped lower, gaze drifting away from him to the water that waded around his legs – blood mixing with the blue of the waters. “What even are we now?” My voice grew hushed once again as I refused to look at him. My chest grew tight and my face throbbed with pain.

"Talk?"
image credits

@Tembovu
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Slapped with a truth or kissed with a lie. - by Rexanna - 11-02-2015, 11:34 PM